Going Out

So after i calmed down me and the boy's went out. It was me Joonkye, DongQ, San(San E), Daniel(Tablo), and Jinie(MastaWu). I was missing Jint(Verbal Jint). But we were in the car talking. Daniel was talking about his 7 year old daughter that i can't even wait to meet. I have niece. "Where we going to eat", i asked and they all looked at me. "Dude you didn't lie when you told me she never changed", Jinie said. I rolled my eyes. "I told you", Joonkye said. We pulled into Sanchon. I smiled this used to be our hang out. All of us would drink and eat till really late at night. When we walked in we were obviously a big group so we had to go to the back where the big table was. When we walked in there was food all over the table and i passed the guys and Jint was standing there was a smile. "AWE, WERE ALL TOGETHER", I said with a smile. We all sat down and talked. "So you missed Mina curse out a guy at the auditions", Daniel said with a smile. "He pushed it.his ego was to high. When hes the one Auditioning for the show. Ive been there and became something without my ego sky rocketing", i said. "Ok first who's the driver. I want to drink", i asked. "Ill drink less so i can drive everyone home", DongQ said and i smiled and thanked him. I got liquor and chugged it. I haven't had a drink like this since i left the first time. "Damn Mina", Jinie said. "I really needed this drink", i said and chugged another cup. I really didn't care if i git wasted. I did it cuz i needed it. Being a CEO is hard as hell.