Back To Korea

He looked at me and staying quite for a moment before saying,"you can't take her. She belongs here". He said and i just laughed. "Yes cause you've seen her at her best and lowest. No, she's leaving she never belonged here",i said and the doctors walked in to get her on a plane. "Im going with her. Will all met at her doctor", i told the four guys. "Don't let her die", Jin-Tae said as me hugged. They guys trusthed me. They said there goodbyes to Mina and went to the airport to get tickets. Drake wouldn't leave me alone and i was about to punch him in the face when they told me they were Ready. I quickly got in and they took off. I watched her lay there. She needs to wake up. I miss my best friend. I watched her breath but i knew she had no idea what was going on. Once we got to Korea we landed the helicopter on the roof of the hospital in Seoul. Once they got her out the ambulance drove her to her doctors office. I had already called him and asked him for this. But once we got there the doctor set her in the biggest room and i texted the boys to see where they where and to tell Daniel that mina wad in Korea. Daniel was on his way fast and the other guys were landing in about an hour. Her doctor stabled her and Daniel came in with his daughter. He's eyes widened and i looked up at him. I knew he wanted to cry. "Haru-baby were gonna let daddy be with auntie", i told her as i took her outta Daniel's arms and held her in mine. We walked out and i got a text saying the guys were on the way.