Sorry

I took a deep breath and got up from my seat and walked outside. I leaned against the wall as Jintae came over to me. "What did he say", he asked. "We went to take him his meds. Again i didn't even know he got the shit checked out and we walked in and he looked at me and asked they boys why i was there. Like he hated me. Like i was his enemy", i said not looking at him. "what it the right choice to stay", i asked. "Do you think it was the right choice", he asked me back. "Yes i thought it was what was best for all of us", i told him. "He wasn't on his meds. You can't be depressed of that. Talk to him. You know he's sorry", he said and i knew he was right. "Will you send him out here", i asked and he smiled. "Sure thing girly", he said and i laughed slightly. Once he walked not even 2 minutes later Daniel walked out. "Mina i know your sad. JoonKyung told me what happened. And im so sorry. You know i love you so much", he said and i smiled. "I love you too", i said and brought him into a tight hug. "Im glad you stayed", he said which made me smile bigger. "me to", i said. "Lets go in. Ok im hungry", i said and he laughed out. "Where aren't you", he asked and i shrugged. "When im sleeping i guess", i told him and we walked back in. I gathered up so much food. The boys all looked at me and laughed. Hye-jang took haru home to put down haru for bed. I promised her i wouldn't keep him out much longer and soon enough we took Daniel him and i feel asleep on the way home.