Picked Up

Today i was super hungover. But we were judging the solo's. I rather dongQ and Joonkye do it. I just want to sleep. I was in the back seat listening to DongQ talk on the phone. "Yeah can you pick her up. She needs to sleep", he said. "Who are you talking to", i asked even though my head was pounding. "Jin-Tae", he said still talking. "Yes, she's really that hungover", he said. "im hungry", i said closeing my eyes hopeing the car would stop bounceing. "Yes she just said that", he said into the phone. i smiled. "Can you get her before the judging starts", he asked. "Please Jint", i begged. "Ok thanks, See ya", he said and pulled the phone away from his ear. "Is he coming", i asked slightly tipping over to lay down in the back seat. "Yes" he told me. I smiled and finally just laid down in the back when my phone started to ring. "Uggggh",i said and sat back up. I pulled my phone out from my back pocket and it was Aubrey. "Fuck", i said and i quickly answered the phone. "Hey babe. Whats going on", i asked as if i wasn't hungover. "Nothing just wanted to check on you", he said. "Your to cute. Im fine. Im on my way for the second judging right now", i told him. "Ok mama have fun", he said and i smiled. "Will do", i said and hung up. "You have a boyfriend", joonkye practically yelled. "Um. EW. and no. That was my guy friend that i work with, and id date a Korean guy any day rather then American", i said. "Oh", he simply said. Once we got there Jint was wait for me. "Guys dont pick anyone stupid please", i begged them before i got in the passenger seat of Jint's car.