What!!!

Dongq and Joonkye were dropping me off at Heonie's house so we could hang out. Ok well i was gonna pay for our lunch. I kissed joonkye on the cheek and pecked Dongq before i got out. I walked up to the door and i rang the doorbell. Finally his ass answered and he smiled. "Ready to go", he asked and i nodded. "yeah took u an hour to answer the door tho", i said to him as he locked his front door. "I said gime five minutes", i laughed as we got in his car. "Well i got bored for those five minutes", i smiled. "So where are we going", i asked. "Sanchon", he sais as we got into the car. "Omg yas. Thats my restraunt", i said. "Yes i know. Im the one that first brought u here before u made it ur group hang out", he said and i looked at him. "Yea yea", i said and laid back on the seat. "So how have u been like seriously", i asked looking at him. "Well my music is going well so thats good. Ive been touring alot. Im almost done paying my house thats even better. So right now my life is good", he smiled while we drove to Sanchon. "Thats so good. Im so proud of u", i smiled while clapping. Eventually we made it to the restaurant and we walked in Like we used to and got a table before we just started ordering food. "So u wanna hear about last night", i asked looking at him. "U mean CL And Jessi touching ur man", he asked with a smile. "How did u know", i asked looking up from my food at him. "Its all over the news", he said and my eyes rolled. "Of couse it would be", i said with a small sogh before i started to eat again. Not even five minutes later my phone started to vibrate and i looked at it and it was joonkye. I answered the call and put it up to my ear before i could even ask what this was about i could hear him panting. "Joonkye are u ok", i asked. "You need to get to the hospital", and with that sentence my heart stopped. "Why what happened", i asked and i started to panic. "IKons manager called me", he said before taking another deep breath. "Bobby was drugged last night and he hasnt woke up yet", he said and my heart broke into a million peices. My head was spinning and i immediately hung up and looked up at heonie as my eyes started to water. "What happened", he asked. "We need to go to the hospital", i whispered as a tear slipped down my face. "Ok ok. Were going come on", he whsipered and pulled out his wallet and paid and he got me up and we walked to his car. And with that we were on our way ti the hospital.