Going Home

I walked up to joonkye with a smile. "who's idea was it", i asked with a smile. "mine of course", he said handing me his drink and i took a drink from it. "Thank you", i said handing it back. "Did you have fun", he asked and i nodded. "Where is he anyway", i asked looking around. "Probably in the bathroom", he said and i laughed. "i think we need to get everyone together so we can go home. Im getting tired", i said and yawned and he nodded. "Ill go get everyone", he said and i nodded Walking over to the table with drinks. I grabbed a water and cracked it open. I took a sip of my water but basically spitting it out when i was grabbed from behind. I looked behind me ti see dongQ and i smiled. "you think that was funny", he whispered in my ear. "I do. Do you think watching other girls touch my man in front of me funny", i asked. "no", he said and i smiled even bigger. "I imagined it was you", he said as his voice got deeper. "What do you mean", i asked jumping a little feeling his lips on my neck. "I imagined you going slow then back up slowly. God it felt so good", i felt him smile on my neck. I swallowed hard and looked up to see joonkye and the rest of the guys, and girl. I quickly hit dongQ and he stood up again grabbing my waist. "You guys ready to go", joonkye asked with an obvious smile. I rolled my eyes and nodded yawning again. We walked back to the limo and i smiled laying on DongQ's shoulder. I yawned again with a smile. "tonight was fun. We should do it again", i said as my eyes started to close.