Chilling

Once we got home joonkye went to bed. Me and DongQ were on the couches. I was laying down on the couch and i just started to talk. I blabbered. "You know when i went to America i wanted to forget Korea. I wanted to stay as far away as i could",i said looking at the ceiling. "Why", he asked and I smiled. "You probably forgot. Im kinda glad that you did", i said. I didn't look at him. "Wait what", i sat up and looked at him. "Do you not remember what you told me before i left", i asked him.  He shook his head and i smiled. "Ok good. Don't worry about it ok", i said and got up. "Ima go to bed", i said want walked to my room. I laid down and cried silently. He had told me that he loved me. That he had feeling for me. Obviously me leaving did what it was suppose to. Im not saying i didn't have feeling for him cuz i did big time. But i wasn't the best person for him. I laid there for so long just thinking. I thought about everything. That was probably a problem. I did end up going to bed last night but i didn't get up till late. I was about to walk out but i heard the boys talking. "I really can't believe you forgot what you told her", joonkye said out loud. "You know she loved you back right", i heard that and my heart shattered again. "I didn't realize. She left and everyone just parted ways", i slid down the wall. "You kept her from doing shit she would have regretted", i heard and it was true. Without them i would have done shit i could never take back.