BabySitter

I found it and flipped through the book finding his number. "thank you Jesus", i said. "Now you just gotta answer" i said sitting on my bed. I finally hit call and put the phone up to my ear listening to it ring before it was answered. "Hello", he said and i smiled. "hey heonie(Keith Ape) How you been", i said and just the by the nickname i called him he knew who i was. The last time i talked to him i was leaving for America the first time. "Hey Mina. I heard you were back in town. Just thought it was to good to be true. I remember like it was yesterday that you were leaving", he said and i smiled. "well im liveing in the present where are you. Anyways im here and staying", i said. "We should hang out some time", he said and i agreed. "Are you going to the entertainment ball", i asked getting up hearing the front door open. "No. Im going to the studio thats it", he said and i nodded. "Will you do me a big favor", i asked and i heard him chuckle. "What is it", he asked and i let out a breath. "Will you watch Daniel's daughter while they go to the ball", i asked and he sat there for a moment. "Please", i begged him. "Only a night ok. Ill take you out the day after please. I just need someone to watch her",i said. And i heard him laugh again. "Your paying", he said and i agreed. "ok so ill call you when me and her mom are on the way", i said. "Text me to ok", i smile and he agreed. "love u, ill text u", i smile and wr hung up. I missed him.