Hospital

Once hoenie parked i literally jumpped out the car and ran inside. Once i got inside i seen the three and i walked over to them. "Can i go see him", i asked looking at them. "Im not sure we needa asked", Joonkye said and i nodded and walked up to the desk. "Can i please go see Kim Jiwon", i asked her and she typed something on her computer before she looked at me. "Family only im sorry", she said. "I am his family", i told her. "Unless ur his sister by blood or his wife u cant go see him", she said amd i was about to rip her hair out. I was so pissed Dongq came up behind and turned me around and i just hugged him.  I was so upset right now it was crazy. I wasnt gonna leave till i got to see him. That was my brother i was gonna be here for him. "Im not leaving", i whisperer as i sat down on the chairs in between Joonkye and Dongq. "I know", Joonkye said and i laid my head on his shoulder as dongq held my hand. "Su-min", i heard and i kinda looked up at hoenie walk in. "Dongheon", she questioned and i looked at them for a minute while they talked. "Why didnt u let mina go be with her friend", he asked and she looked down like she was in shame. "Shes not family", she said slightly quieter. "How do u know", he asked. "Family doesnt just stop with blood", he said with a smile. "Im sorry dongheon", she said and my eyes widened slightly but he waved for me to come over to him and i got up quickly stood by him. "I apologize for the inconvenience Kim Mina", she said and i looked up at heonie and he winked at me before she handed me a pass and i told the boys to come on. I didnt wanna pass out while seeing him.