Auditions (Part 1)

Today was the first day of Auditions and alot of my boys were Judges. I was a special guest judge for Illionaire. But they let me judge first. I was ok with it. I came in with joonkye and i seen a large line. I know most sucked so i wasn't worried. I came to the first guy joonkye right behind me. "Whats your name kid", i asked already telling he was gonna suck. "Kim
Nam-kyun", he said. I nodded for him to start. He didn't get ten seconds in before i started to walk away. "Get out",i said coming to the next guy. I could hear Joonkye chuckleing behind me. "Your name", i asked. "Kim sung-woo", i nodded and again i walked away but his wasn't as worse as the first one.  I picked four guys and joonkye picked whoever he liked. I picked Bobby, Chamane, Toy, and Pyungan. They were the ones i gave SMTM3 chains to. There was one dude the i cursed out though.

/_-Flash back-_\
It was about the twelve person into the Audition and i listened to it and it was ok so i asked him for another rap. But instead he's ego sky rocketed. "You should just give me the neckless now", my eyes widened. "Um. Why", i asked him. "Cuz im better then anyone here", i smiled at the. And i started to walk away. "Girl give me the neckless", i stopped and i started to chuckle. "The neckless dont go to a greedy ass, egotistic son of a bitch that thinks there all high and mighty, yet your the one Auditioning for my show. So you better run along and go check your ego before i throw you out myself", i said and the room was pen drop silent. "Bitch", is all he said before leaving.
/+_Flash back end_+\