Dancing

I was looking for my people and i came across jiwon on the floor away from everyone, just sitting there. "what the fuck are you doing", i asked and he looked up at me. "Sitting. I have no one to dance with to these kinds of songs", he said. "Get up stupid", i said and he got up and i pulled him close to me wrapping my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my back. "Im sorry about earlier", i said looking at him as we swayed side to side. "I deserved it", he said. "Yeah but i could have made it nicer. Its your birthday", i said pulling him closer and laying my head on his shoulder. "i want to see you happy. Your part of the reason i stayed", i smiled. "im glad you stayed. This wouldn't be happening if you left", he said. "Your like a sister i never had", he said. "Well im glad i can influence you to be a good guy", i said. "Im sorry you found my apartment the way you did", he said. "Fix it and ill be fine", i said. "im sorry about earlier", he said and i bit the inside of my cheek. "Its ok", i said. "Its not. Not that. You watching-"i cut him off by lifting my head from his shoulder. "its fine jiwon", i said signaling for him to stop talking. He nodded and smiled. "i love you, you know", he smiled and so did i. "awe jiwon. I love you to", i said and hugged him. "If you need any advice, anything at all. Call me ok. Well ill text you my number ok", i smiled and he nodded. "have fun", i said and he noddes. I smiled and i spotted joonkye and walked over to him.