OneShot #1 (Smut)

In this one, instead of Ben getting kidnapped, its you. Your Bens sister. Yes I know thats old, but its goes with the OneShot. During the time your held captive, something happens between you and Harry. (Sorry if the changing if POV's confuses you guys.)

Y/N POV

      As we were waiting for Ben to come back down, hoping he has convinced Mal to come back, I got bored and just wandered off. I was gonna head back to the others, to see if Ben convinced Mal. But, when I turned around, there stood a figure in my way. "I need to get by," trying to walk past him, but he blocked my way. Whoever this person was, they were standing in a dark part, while I was standing in a almost broken light, grabbed my arm.

"Hey let go, you asshole." As I was trying to yank my arm away, I ended up yanking the person into the light. I took in his appearence. He had dark brown, messy hair. Light blue eyes. Dressed as a pirate. He had a hook on one hand, but he was holding it. 'Strange.' Looking back up into, this persons eyes, I could feel a very good feeling fill up inside me.

"I haven't seen you around here. Where are you from," as he dragged the sharp end of his hook, across my cheek, pushing back some of my hair. "Why would I tell you?" He smirked, making my heart somewhat melt. "Harry Hook, and you must be?" "Y/N Beauty." "King Bens sister?" I nodded.

"Now can you please let go of my arm," tugging a bit. Instead of giving me a answer, he picked me up, and carried me to some place.
~~~~~~~~
Harry POV

   "Y/N? Jeez, don't scare us like that." "Don't scare you? Thats my speicality," lifting my head, and looking at all four of them. "Wheres my sister." "Oh, I kidnapped her, mhm. Yeah, if you want to get her back, tell Mal to come to the Chip shop.

Una wants, a little visit." I looked over at Jay, who has been quiet. "Aw Jay, looks like you lost your touch." He tried to attack me, but Evie held him back. All I did was laugh. I barked at Carlos. Turning around to leave, I stopped, and faced the four again. "Oh, and Ben, your sister is hot. I'm thinking of making her my girlfriend," sending him a smirk. "Or, something more."

Evie held Ben back, before he could come at me. "DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER!" This is gonna be fun. "Don't worry, I won't force my hands on her. She'll be begging for me to put them on her," walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

       Harry left hours ago, but before he did, we got to know each other, but I'm hoping he comes back soon. I just want to look him in the eyes, again. He really does have pretty eyes. "Hello again." Looking up, I see Harry. I stand up, and walk over to the bars. "So, I talked to your brother." I wasn't surprised, to be honest. "What did you talk to him about?"

"He told me, not to touch you. And I told him, that I wouldn't touch you." Hearing that made me, want to whimper. "But, then I told him, that you'll be begging for me to touch you." Hiding my smirk, I slid my arms between the bars, and placed my hands on his chest. He did the same, his hands on my waist, pushing me closer against the bars.

He was about to speak, but I trailed my hands lower. Tugging on his pants, making his area brush against the bars. I earned a very deep throat, moan rise up, and out. "How about you unlock this door, and we could have some fun," licking my lips.

"I would, but Uma would have my head if she found out. And not the ship, maybe when your friends come, we can sneak away, to my place." I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry had me on the plank. I looked over at Ben, who had a very pissed off look, kept his eyes on Harry. I could feel Harry, press his body against mine, his hands on my hips. I closed my eyes, having a wonderful feeling shoot thru me.

I opened my eyes, and looked at Ben. He was fuming. All I Wanted to do was smile at him, and just shout 'FUCK YOU!' and have Harry fuck me hard. Harry gripped my hips, and pressed his clothed crotch, against my ass. Ben was getting more pissed. Yet, no one else played attention to us.
~~~~~
Everyone broke out, into a sword fight. Harry cut me loose, grabbed my hand, and start leading the way out. Jay ended up getting in the way. The two boys got into a sword fight, and it all ended with, Jay letting Harry's hook fall into the water. "I'll be right back. Go over to the ladder," Harry said, pouncing into the water.