Jaime Reyes || Battles

Title: Battles

Y/N - Your Name
B/F/N - Best Friend Name (female)
M/F/N - Mother's Full Name
Note - Heyo, so I'll have you know I had this chapter made week sin advance before posting it b/c I wanted to spam you guys with some chapters because I was a terrible human being and went inactive for a while. Now I'll admit, it isn't the best story ever, but hey I'm trying.

-

"Y/n, wake up." B/f/n shakes you a bit. When you slap away her hand, you thought that had done it; that she'd leave you alone.

You feel five weird and cold stubs on your cheek, just stabbing you. You open your eyes and see that she's pretty much putting her feet in your face.

"B/f/n!" You whine, rolling off the bed to get away from her feet.

"School is almost gonna start, we have like have an hour to get ready."

"And?"

"Y/n we both know that it takes you half a freakin hour just to brush your hair, so let's go, let's GO!" She starts clapping her hands.

"CHOP CHOP, Y/N - we haven't got all day!" She hollers as I grumble and look through my clothes in her closet. Now it's not like you live with her, but you have been over at her place so many times that, sometimes, you leave extra pairs of clothes with her.

"How do I look?" I say, turning in a circle.

"You look like a beautiful butterfly,"

"Aww, th-"

"That got attacked, eaten up and shat out by a hawk. BRUSH YOUR HAIR, Y/N."

"Wow, thanks." You say sarcastically, grabbing her big square comb and brushing your hair.
"Hey, can I also borrow your toothbrush?"

"You come here using mine so much, so I took the liberty of buying you one. Its the grey and white one that isn't opened." She calls out as you walk into the bathroom. It wasn't hard to find it, I mean she literally put it in a cup with sharpie written on it saying "Y/n's toothbrush."

You brush your teeth and enter the room.
"How do I look, now?" You ask. You aren't wearing anything fancy. Just a nice school uniform shirt (because it actually looks good unlike all the other years at this highschool) for the Juniors, grey joggers and a pair of rose print low tops vans.

Its funny, even you didn't know that you had the potential to get all this ready within 10 minutes.

"Looking like a goddess, let's go there's like, five minutes left."

. . .

Honestly school couldn't get worse. But somehow it did when some type of burning liquid fell right in your right eye, causing you to run out of the class and into the bathroom, nearly drowning your face in cold water. It didn't stop there, the other students came in and took you to the health room, the nurse gave you an icepack.

You're glad that it's over.

You walk home, noticing a cop car rushing by,

And stopping in front of your house.

You cock your head and jog over to your house. It's visible that there is more than one cop car.

You run into the house.