Special Chapter-3

This is it pansit.. The last one.. Hooh! Happy reading.. 

------------------------

Special Chapter

Part 3: The Unforgotten Love story featuring THE BEST LOVE STORY

----

*Angel’s Point of View*

Luhan oppa went to Shane and the two started their own way of communication which is silence.

I walked past them, they’re cute together. I started to walk back to the dressing room when I saw a large figure pacing back and forth in front of the door.

“Chanyeol” I called.

He looked at me with an alarmed look. He was signaling me to keep quiet. I covered my mouth with my hand and walked towards him..

“What are you doing here?” I whispered to him.

“Angel…” he said as he pulled my hand with one of his hand. “Help me” he pleaded. I saw that he was holding a rose on his other hand.

I smiled at him before I nodded “Took you long enough”. I said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chanyeol’s Point of View*

I thought there was no more hope for the feelings I had for KC. I thought I had enough of the pain I felt seeing her with somebody else. Then she proved me wrong.

I remember that time when they were about to go to JYPE. I was assigned to her, to teach her how to rap which I had no problem with. She has the talent, and I wasn’t aware of that before.

We finished late that night and I wanted to walk KC home since I got scared of what happened to Angel. But then the guy that I saw KC with came and volunteered to take her home. I didn’t argue anymore. They went off and I waited in front of the building. Suddenly the same car stopped in front of me.

“Need a ride?” He asked lowering the window.

“No thanks.” I answered on a dull, boring tone.

“Come on. I think we also need to talk” He said. I hesitated at first. There was nothing to talk about with him. “About KC” then I found myself opening the door.

“I’m JB. And you’re Park Chanyeol. The famous” he said and I smirked. “I just want to say that I like KC”

I don’t understand why we need to talk about this. I’m not interested with his life though. I know I sound so bitter.