Special Chapter-1

A/N

Please read this first!!

I know I said that I'm finished with the story, but a lot has requested for the ending of Chanyeol and KC's story so I decided that I make special chapters since I have a 3 day review break

Notes:

-There are going to be 3 parts of this special chapter. All are like short stories so expect them to be the most of 2 pages. I was planning on updating it on a single chapter but it would be too long and too boring so I decided to cut it off

-Angel's Point of view is going to be like a narration. I hope you won't get confused. Please read whose Point of view it is before proceeding reading. 

-The most important of all is that I just wrote this 3 chapters on a rush mode. More or less 3 hours so please excuse any mistakes :DD

Thank you XDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Chapter:

Part 1: The Unexpected Love Story

*Angel’s Point of View.*

“Can we go over it again?”

It's SM Town Concert.

We have just finished one of the two songs we are going to perform tonight. I really think we already got it right the first time we tried to rehearse it and here he is again trying to make our performance as perfect as it can be. Although I can’t blame him. He is famous now. We all are but he has a lot of girls on his tail lately. Talk about fangirls!

“We got this J. You’ve been performing for almost 2 years! And the feedbacks are great. Stop worrying about it and go get yourself cleaned up.”

I told him trying to wave him out of the dressing area. It’s a good thing the girls are still rehearsing on stage. I bet they will shoo his shadow off the moment they see it 5 meters away from the door (naah I was exaggerating and only May would do that). May and Justine have this stupid fights over silly things everytime our paths meet.

“Ok. You’re right. I’ll go now. Before that pretty little demon girl sees me again” He said starting to head to the door. Just in time when it opened.

“What are you doing here!” I heard May’s voice growl at the poor boy who was just about to escape from her wrath.

“I came to see my partner. And rehearse. Can I not do that?” Justine countered her making her cross her arms on her chest and shift her weight to her other leg facing Justine. The other girls shrugged and made their way inside.

Before she could open her mouth, I placed my earphones and played my music on full blast volume. World War 110 is about to begin.

People always wondered why I don’t stop them since May is my bestfriend and Justine is my partner. They should at least get along together. I tried once and it failed but something tells me that there is something fishy behind their little fights.