Chapter 25

*Baekhyun*

I’ve made a big mistake hurting the person I love. I’ve been a complete tweak hiding my feelings because of fear. Everything I did that day I severely regret.

Being with EXO has been everything to me. And I can’t afford losing it and so I decided to be a jerk and do what I did.

Angel got hurt because of me. If I have not been the stupid prideful guy, it wouldn’t have happened.

I got a call from her that night I was still at SME. I answered it and began hearing a boy’s voice. I panicked that I didn’t know what to do. I quickly ran towards the direction of Angel’s dorm. Someone started to talk over the phone it was a boy saying that Angel passed out and he will take her home. I didn’t want to tell him at first, because I didn’t know the guy but I reached the place and I saw a guy lying on the street and another boy on his back holding someone on the ground. Angel.

I decided to tell him then he carried Angel and I followed him. I only stopped when I saw them enter the dorm..

“And you didn’t come. I get that. Don’t worry it was fine. Mark came, he saved me. And it already happened.” She said.

If only I could have told her that I came. As soon as she called I quickly ran to her only I was too late, someone saved her first.

I wanted to make things right that day, when she came to practice. There I realized that she really did matter to me, a lot more than I thought.

She laughs, I laugh. She gets hurt, I get hurt. She cries, I cry.

I get jealous every time she’s with someone else. I even got jealous with Park Chanyeol kissing her after winning cards. It’s stupid.

That moment before they go to JYPE for their battle is where I lost it all. I let my feelings get the best of me. I hugged her from behind, I know she got surprised by my sudden action.

She removed my hand and faced me letting me hug her more. That moment everything was just overwhelming. I loved holding her in my arms. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted her to be mine.

I heard her whisper something that froze me but when I tried to ask her again she changed her words. I just chuckled at it. I'm pretty sure I love you and thank you are two different things.

I love you too Angel, more than you know. I thought inside my head

I wish we stayed like that forever..

---

It's been months

We came to SME that day. Chanyeol and I decided to go visit Angel and KC since we haven’t seen them in a few days. No one was there. I only saw May walk to the restroom.

“Hey May!” I called. She looked at me.

“Baekhyun. Hi” she said with a long face.

“What’s with your long face? Don’t you have practice today? Where’s Angel?” I asked

She then started narrating what happened to me. Chanyeol and I were shocked at what she said. How can it be? How can they not let Angel debut? It’s impossible.

“She was called to the founder’s office.” She finally said. I didn’t waste time and immediately ran towards the founder’s office just in time when she went out.

“Angel!” I called her name

She turned to look my way..

“What happened? I heard from May and she said you were called here. Are you ok? I can’t believe they are not going to let you debut”  I said as I held her hand