Chapter 24

I never imagined I would be in this kind of situation. I’m sitting in front of 3 very important people and they were all making long glances at me every now and then. If I would have been a normal hormonal teenage girl I would have found it cute and sweet but as the dark emotional girl I am, what they’re doing is seriously creeping me out.

“Don’t you have any plans of going home?” I asked them.

No one answered and they continued drinking their coffee. What's wrong with these people!!

“Let’s play cards!” May suggested. What is wrong with her!! Isn’t she tired? She was the one who has been using her body dancing all day long..

“Good idea.” They all agreed.

They went to the living room and sat comfortably at the sofas where a table is placed at the center. May came holding a pack of cards on her hands.

“Shall we start? Angel come sit down.” She said.

“No, I don’t know how to play. You guys go ahead I’ll watch” I said.

They started playing and every now and then someone would scream either a ‘YES’ or a ‘CRAP’ emphasizing either they won or they lost. I was almost about to snooze off even though they were having fun when I heard the doorbell.

“That must be KC. She went out with Chanyeol” May said holding her cards. At least Chanyeol is not like his friend and he was able to work his problem out.

“I’m home” KC called as she entered the room. Chanyeol following her from behind.

“Ohh. Baekhyun hyung, you’re here!” He said totally happy of who he saw.

“Come play Chanyeol” May invited.

He hesitated at first but when KC gave her an approval nod he sat giddily. After a few introductions of Mark the game started again. Cassandra came to sit beside me. Justine was shuffling the cards when May stopped him.

“This is no fun. We should put a bet on it. Whoever has the weakest cards takes a clothing off! And we won’t stop until only the inner layer is left” May challenged.

“YAAAAAH!” Cassandra and I both shouted at her.

“What? These boys should be confident. They are dancers after all. I am confident. If you two can’t handle seeing 6 packed abs if they do have one then go to your beds and sleep!”

This girl is really nuts! How can she challenge 4 boys into a stripping game and wants us to leave her here. Not that we don’t trust these guys but they are still boys for pete’s sake!

“What do you say boys?” she said

“Bring it on” They all echoed. And what's wrong with them agreeing to this crazy girl..

“Yaah Park Chanyeol.” KC called and Chanyeol just gave her an assuring smirk. “Don’t worry, nothing will come off” he answered.

The game started. All of them were so serious with what they were playing and KC and I was just anticipating.

“Straight with an Ace” May laid her cards.

The others did the same and they examined it. I don’t understand how they win this game. I've never played cards before..

“Ok. Strip now, Chanyeol” Baekhyun said.

I laughed, so hard and KC did the same only louder “So much for your ‘nothing will come off’” she said.

The game went on and on as a clothing is constantly being added to the pile at the side of the table.

Surprisingly May has been winning every game and didn’t take anything off. Baekhyun came second who only removed his sweatshirt. He's only wearing his black shirt with his name printed in front of it..