Chapter 26

''Where are we going?'' I asked Baekhyun as he was driving. I can't remember how many times I've asked him this question ever since he knocked at the front door of the dorm an hour ago.

It was my rest day from practicing for our showcase next month.

Even after a week I still can't believe I'm going to debut already especially not in the way I planned it to be. Not that I didn't want to be with Justine but it was just surprising for me. Justine completely embraced the fact that we'd be together for the next, I don't know—decades? Of our lives?

The girls were ecstatic about it although they were telling me stuff like they wish we would be together until the end but they surely were happy for me.

Baekhyun on the other hand didn't like it which of course made the 'assuming' part of me jump in utter glee..

I looked at him while he was driving. He smirked. The same thing he answered to all my questions ever since I stepped inside the car.

''Where are we going'' I asked again while staring at his face hoping it will annoy him until he would burst it out..

''eleven'' I heard him mumble.. He was still looking straight in the road concentrating on his driving.

''Where are we going?'' I asked again leaning a little closer still staring at him. As I stare I realize how perfect the contours of his face are. How can someone look so perfect?  It was like a mental slap to my femininity. He's even more beautiful than me..

''Twelve'' I heard him mumble again and sighed. The smirk on his face was gone..  So he is counting the number of times I ask him.. Just a little more.

''Where are we going?'' I asked leaning a little closer again, my face was almost reaching his shoulder.

''Quit the Dora the Explorer act Angel. It's a surprise, you're not supposed to know where I'll take you'' he said. Those were the first coherent words formed into a sense-full sentence he ever said in the whole 30 minutes of being inside the car.

I shook my head left to right disagreeing with him ''Nope. How do I know if you're not kidnapping me and selling me to Egyptians so I would be their slave?'' I said still vigorously shaking my head.

He sighed in defeat. Just one more

''So..'' I started leaning again ''Where are we going?'' I asked leaning much closer.

In a quicker than a blink pace he turned his head to my direction and pressed his lips into my nose. I froze at his sudden gesture. Shivers were running through my spine as I was still feeling his lips on my nose. I looked at him and he was again concentrating on the road with a playful smile on his lips. My cheeks turned into the pinkest rose as I pulled back to my sit and stared outside the window trying to hide my blush.

''Why would I have to sell you to Egyptians, I could just keep you myself. Could you just trust me on this?'' he asked and I just nodded still hiding from the embarrassment I lead myself into.