Two strangers - One song

A few years ago, I was this small guy with big dreams in life just like everyone else. I am a singer, a dancer, a performer. Few years ago I have lived a simple life with my family and with my friends. If you told me back in those years that I would become a star today I would have laughed it off.

 Getting where I am today has been part of the challenge. It’s a journey, a long journey that is. I didn’t get here by just merely staying on my comfort zones or waiting for miracles to happen. I got here because I worked hard and I gave it everything I got. I went through a lot of rejections, failures and difficult moments but I pushed through. My perseverance got me here fair and square. From the start I have always believed that as long as you believe and try to work it off, it will work out the way you want it to and that’s where I got my motto from: “Life, is a path full of efforts”.

I have been working extra hard these past months. Life doesn’t end when you get to your spot, a new journey actually begins when you get there. Together with the other members, we try to grow together.

Training with the other members everyday has already been like a routine. It’s very tiring but doing it with each other was fun and it actually pays off.

A lot of people say we are very lucky. Our group was successful. Somehow we really are but it’s not always as lucky as a lot of people think. Working requires time. We get separated from our families and live together. It’s never easy to get separated from the once you are most comfortable with especially the ones you love.

Now, after a very long time and a very hard journey I’m coming back to where I once and will always belong to.

---

The bus has stopped.

I’m home.

“Chanyeol-ah” I shaked this giraffe beside me.. “Yah Park Chanyeol” I kept shaking. He’s been sleeping ever since the bus took off.

I can’t really put myself into sleep. My heart has been racing from excitement that it won’t let my eyes close even for a bit and I have this very strange feeling that something good is going to happen back home.

“Yah giraffe. Wake up. Were here” I continued poking him. He’s very difficult to awaken. Usually at home I would have took cold water and spill it to him but right now I don't have access to one so I resolve to just shake him with all my might.

"Are we here?" He spoke trying to open his eyes.

"Yeah"

“That was fast” he said as he was rubbing his eyes.

“How can you tell, you’ve been sleeping the whole time”

“Well, I didn't really get to sleep last night, so." He chuckled

"You seem more excited than me."

“Kind of like that" he laughed reaching for his bag. "It's always exciting to meet new people"

“I assure you, you're going to love my family.”

"I already know" he smiled.

Our house is just a 10 minute walk from the bus station. It’s been a long time since I last walked this paths but the way is still all crystal clear in my head. I used to walk here every day when I go for my auditions. Now I come back home as an idol. The ironies of life.

“How far are we going to walk?" Chanyeol asked. It was still only 3 minutes and he's already sweating.

“Just a little more." I encouraged him.

“How little more?"

“About 3 more times of what we have already walked."

He groaned, almost dragging his suitcase. He'll be staying for a week but he packed too much it could last him a month.