EXOluxion day2 ❤️

I wasn't really feeling very well that Sunday morning (must have been due to exhaustion) but nothing beats the rapid thumping of my heart, that is eager to start the day early and enjoy every single second until I'd actually lay my eyes on EXO.

We went and checked out early from the condotel that morning because iwantTOMSlinson was explaining about this sequence thing for VIP ticket holders. She said we needed to go early so we could get our numbers and be the first one to enter the floor. So we did.

We arrived at the arena early and lined up. Sadly, the ushers said that we didn't need a sequence number because our tickets were complimentary. They'd let the ones with numbers first before us. But it didn't really matter as long as I get to see them and I kept reminding myself that "it's called VIP for a reason" and I explained to myself that "VIP is where I get to see if they still have pores or not" so the sequence wasn't that important anymore. We sat in front of the arena together with other VIP ticket holders who were as excited as we were. It was a long wait.

At around 1 in the afternoon, JonaAquinoLi and I got really hungry and decided to go get something to eat at the mall. When we were walking past the back entrance of the arena, fans started shouting and running towards the rails. Instinctively, I knew the reason of the shouting and running was that EXO was arriving at the venue. I pulled Jona's hand towards the thickening crowd and told her "Jona! Phone! Phone!". We took our phones out and pushed ourselves in front trying to capture EXO going down their car (to the extent that I almost ate the hair of the girl in front of me ~yes, eww~). And yes there was a black car right there! The one we often see they ride at their reality shows and stuff. But for the next minutes, no one was getting down the car until they drove the car to our way, opened the top of the car and a fat, dark hand started waving to the crowd (they actually screamed for it). I made a face to Jona and we knew that instant that it was a false alarm. Hahaha. It was an amazing and funny experience though.

When we got back to the line they started telling us to line up according to our floors. I was doing a happy dance when I saw that the line for VIP floor B was short and only a few were wearing sequence numbers and we were in front of the line! Union representatives or probably fansite masters were giving away tons of banners and we collected them. Suddenly, we heard a noise and saw fans rallying on the street! They were shouting something about EXO. It made me proud somehow. We also made new friends.

Finally at 3:30 pm they started letting us inside the arena. There was still a nervous part of me thinking what if the tickets weren't real? But it was immediately washed away as they scanned the tickets and we finally got inside! Hooh!

We still waited for hours in line while they fix the sequences. But again, sometimes the long wait is what makes the success sweeter :)

They let us inside the arena, and we literally wanted to run to the floor if not for the bouncers glaring at us. The stage was MASSIVE!! It contained almost the entire floor! We tried looking for the perfect spot. I knew I had the perfect spot because I could see the front stage and the runway clearly. Only I was wrong. I unfortunately positioned myself in between Korean girls (who we think are saesangs). They were nasty and pushed everyone out of their way. They also had stalls for them to stand on and cameras with super huge lenses as if they could capture the inside of the members' nostrils!

After a few commercials and reminders. They finally showed the VCR of EXO and their powers! It was really cool!

Suddenly, the screen split in half and I held my breath. A platform was descending down holding 6 perfectly toned bodies on golden coats as if they were being sent from heaven to earth. At first it was like manequins because of how perfect they were but suddenly, the tallest of all moved and there I started to scream! They jumped out the platform and walked to the center. Right there, that moment, I let my tears escape (yes I cried and I'm not denying it). How can I not cry when everything still felt surreal even when they were already standing right in front of me.