Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I haven't really thought about how much I have been working hard to sustain or if possible surpass this state of where I am right now, not because I'm not contented but because I know I still have a lot to show.

I know I have lost plenty of other opportunities when I chose this path. Opportunities to have lived with my family. Opportunities to work normally like other people. Opportunities to find someone I can love and live with. Opportunities where I could have lived differently, but I don't regret it.

I know I have become someone new and improved. I've learned to trust myself. But I guess I trusted myself too much.

I have been a little too confident with myself that I thought I could have whatever I want without anyone going against it.

I guess I was wrong.

"There's my Angel! How was I?" he said to Angel without a single glance at me.

"You call that dancing?" she teased. Her lips curled in a naughty smile.

"Wow. That hit me right in the heart. And here I thought the stars in your eyes while you were watching me were a good sign"

"I do not have stars in my eyes" her smile turned upside down.

"You are very easy to read for me, Angel. Your eyes are so transparent that it feels like they're talking" he smirked.

With a heavy heart, I completely agree with him. Angel's eyes do talk. You can see everything in them, sadness, joy, fear, love. They are beautiful.

"Fine. You have improved J. In 3 days.. wow!" she exclaimed. The stars that the guy was talking about started showing in her eyes again.

"What can I say, I just really feel so motivated to do my best. Thank you for that."

"Why are you thanking me?" She asked

"Because I see how hard you work and how inspired you are. I'd feel ashamed to slack off"

"You really say random things sometimes" she rolled her eyes.

"Should'nt you be glad that you're inspiring other people to work hard and do their best?"

"Oh please." She scoffed "If I know, you're just trying to impress someone around here" She said. She is so naive.

"Who could that be?" Justine answered her but there was a sly smile on his face.

"How should I know?"

"So naive" he laughed "I'm trying to impress you" he casually said. He really just blurted it out like a pro.

I saw him took a quick uncomfortable glance on me. I feel like he was trying to make sure I was listening closely to their conversation and that I should get a clue.

Angel smacked his arm like she was so used to hearing him say stuff like that.

"Oh right J, this is Byun Baekhyun, I think you have already watched him. He is one of the members of EXO" Angel introduced me.

I smiled uncomfortable at the guy. "Yes, of course. Hello hyung. It's nice to finally meet another senior. I was hoping I'd meet you earlier when they said EXO members are going to welcome us."

"Hi. Why would you want to meet me?" I asked

"Well, first of all, you are a singer and as a singer too I look up to you, especially that you are very successful right now.. Aaaah I'm so jealous"

"Don't be. You're on your way too" I said because I think as a senior that's how you encourage those trainees next to you.

"How long have you trained hyung?" he asked.