EXOluxion day 1❤️

Basically, this is the part where I'm going to assume Wattpad is my diary and narrate everything that happened to me in the momentous 2 days that the Philippines had been invaded by EXO.
Disclosure: This shit might be long and you probably won't care about some of the things I wrote but hey, you could always close the book down. :) and I'm using my phone writing this so there are probably tons of spelling errors and stuff.
If you haven't read the part/chapter before this, I strongly suggest you do before you continue reading this.
iwantTOMSlinson planned everything (yes everything) down from the buying of tickets (where she described it as 'hunger games') to the hotel we'd be staying, the travel plan and even the part where we would sell our Upper Box B tickets for VIP tickets on the last few hours before the start of the first day of the concert.

Why all the planning? That's because were from the province and we had to travel 8 hours long to reach Manila. Well my friends did. I only travelled four hours. I could have slept while waiting for them but my excitement metaphorically won't even let me blink. Aside from being excited to see EXO. I was also so excited to see my friends (iwantTOMSlinson, HerUnknownExistence, JonaAquinoLi) again after a very long time (adulthood is hard).
It was still dark when we reached Manila that Saturday morning. We had to wait for a college friend so she can help us get around the city without getting lost or robbed or killed (kidding :p) while we wait, we kept browsing on social media. They have started posting previews of the members leaving for the Philippines. I was still sleepy that time but then realizing I'd be seeing EXO in a few hours got me so hyped that I couldn't just sit anymore.  There's the feeling of excitement that you wanted to release from your body but can't. The mood was only changed when we've read that there still wasn't any picture of Lay leaving the airport. Lay wasn't my bias nor was he on my top 3 favorite members but I can't help but get sad at the possibility that he won't be at the concert. It was already sad enough not to see them perform as OT12. Also Lay was HerUnknownExistence's bias, it was sad seeing her mood change from excitement to disappointment in a snap. But we didn't lose hope, we thought he'd probably come from China and would be arriving late.

So when our friend had arrived, we first went to an SM mall to get our tickets. Again, seeing the real, actual ticket got me thinking that this shit is real! I'm really going to see EXO even when I said on a previous blog (my shattered heart)  that I only have like 0.00001% of seeing them. I didn't even entertain the idea of going to the concert when the news broke down last December. Only when Xhe said that everyone in the cult was going did my decision change.

We went then to the condotel we'd be staying at. EXO had arrived in the Philippines that time. We were so tired from the travel and walking around carrying large heavy bags. iwantTOMSlinson was still insisting on the VIP tickets that time which were tickets for day 2. I was just going with the majority but was a bit skeptical. I had tons of thoughts: "what if the tickets weren't real?", "What if the seller won't come at the meeting place", "What if we risk this SURE tickets to something we weren't sure and end up not being able to see EXO at all?". There was also that part of me who didn't want to miss day1 of the concert because I badly wanted to participate or even just witness the "Silver Euphoria: The 9 shades of silver: a 3.6.5  project". The fan project they have planned.

All these thoughts and still I ended up napping my tired butt of in the room not knowing that iwantTOMSlinson was still persistently looking for sure buyers and sellers of tickets. But then I guess I trusted her enough that I was able to sleep without even putting an alarm in my phone despite the fear I had that we'd be late for the concert. I told Xhe about this fear tons of times because I dreamt about it once. I actually had several dreams prior to the concert. These dreams included us getting late for the concert, not remembering a single thing that happened in the concert etc. So yes, I guess I trusted Xhe enough that the only thing that woke me up at 2:00 that afternoon was JonaAquinoLi saying "Guys, gising na magV-VIP tayo day 2". I also woke up to the part where they said Lay was on the way. Only I wasn't sure who said it.

Instantly I rose from bed and searched for Xhe who was at the next room, already prepared to go out. I did ask a few questions as to how sure she was of the seller (because it was really scary hahaha). But I guess I really did trust her so much. Haha (hi chief!! :D)

So off we go to the Mall of Asia to seek for this Upper Box buyers and the VIP tickets seller. We stood in front of the mall for nearly 3 hours waiting and people on fandom shirts were walking past us towards the arena. It was exciting to see how excited they were an how prepared. We even started a game of "who wore the best fandom shirt". I guess that time I wasn't that scared anymore that our tickets would be hoax because the seller was right beside us waiting for us to sell all our tickets before we buy his. And he was from a prestige company. At that time I was thinking, I actually have a chance to see them upclose!!
Finally after hours of waiting we got ahold of those VIP tickets! Well you could say the excitement skyrocketed!

We roamed around the arena then and this girl (probably a fansite master) was giving away a banner stating "We promise forever". We took several pictures outside the arena then.

We made a pact then that evening that no one was to open any social media account and get spoiled from the activities of day 1. But you see, no pact could make us resist the need to see what EXO did at the concert. Sadly, only bad news were seen on social media. These bad news included: Lay not present on the concert, Kai and Xiumin weren't performing because of their injuries and the fandom failed on the "9 shades of silver project. But despite that, the concert was a huge success and EXO did great.

We went to this trip to escape reality. The reality of adulthood, of work and earning that was too difficult to handle (stop wishing you'd grow up so fast kids). And this tiny escape equates to a dream come true. That night of the first day as EXO closed their curtains for their first concert night, I thought "tomorrow, it's my turn to make a dream of mine come true". I slept with a smile on my face :))

--
Exoluxion day 2 to be uploaded tomorrow :))