#27 Me being a klutz comes 'up' a lot more then it should.

*~☕︎~*
#27 Me being a klutz comes 'up' a lot more then it should.
*~☕︎~*

Eli

Disturbing my sleep is something that people should know is never, ever, a good idea. I don't care if the freaking house is on fire, if I'm tired, I'm tired. If it's my time to go, then it's my time to go. Do not disturb my sleep.

Distantly, I can hear the loud bangs of pots and pans, my eyes squint, and I'm greeted with the deathly sunlight piercing my eyeballs. I can also smell something being cooked in the kitchen. At least there's something beneficial out of all this mess.

A mess. That's my life in a word, a huge mess. And it's only got more complicated since I ran into that annoying, stubborn..smartbutt.

I can't even do my job correctly anymore. One minute I'm fine, doing my own thing, then bam! I stub my toe into a fricking wall! Like what the hell man?! Can you a least try to not be even more of an idiot?

Not being able to sleep any longer due to the loud noise and sun, I roll out of bed and sleepily balance myself on my feet. Grabbing some random blue tee and some black jeans, I dress. I open my bed room door and walk myself over to the loud area. Peeking behind the kitchen wall, I'm greeted with an interesting scene.

In an extra-large sweater and baggy sweatpants, I see the tweety bird herself, scanning a page of a book like her life depended on it. Her light green eyes are widened, and full of irritation, she's almost holding her breath. One hand holding her book to her face, and one holding a spatula, readying to flip a pancake. I don't make a sound, as I'm curious to see what happens next.

Her face changes into a furious expression, brows up and her light pink lips parted, I hold my breath just so I don't burst into laughter. In almost a spilt second, she slams the book shut, and stabs the pancake. I gulp. Not gonna lie, that was pretty scary.

"And you're into that?"

She takes a deep breath in and then starts to kick something in midair, trying to release her anger. Damn. What book was she reading?

Finally, after five minutes or so, she glances at the hallway, and notices my presences. Her face pales, and I hold myself from embarrassing her more by laughing.

"H-how, long where y-you standing there?" She stammers, looking anywhere but at me; poking her pancake. A smile comes over my face, I can't help it, it's just too funny. "Long enough." At this she sighs, and rubs her face, irritatedly, and I'm not gonna lie, I find it kinda adorable.

"I've just had a difficult controversy take place inside my mind from this book. I disharmonize with what the main character wants," She huffs with disapproval in her words, as she pours more pancake batter into the pan.

I nod. Not really knowing what she's saying.

Taking a plate, I place a few pancakes on it, and seat myself. Not too long after, she does as well. We sit in silence, and begin to dig in. She continues to read away quietly. Staring at each page attentively, I just watch my plate.

"You're going to the cafe for the day, right?" She suddenly asks. I lift my head from my plate, her eyes glance from her page to mine. Just for a second, before darting away frantically.

I swallow a mouthful of pancake, and play with my fork along the plate. "Yeah," Is all I can bring out. Why am I so awkward? Pull yourself together.

She breaths in deep, before picking up her plate. "Good. No more lying?" She asks.

"Yeah," Is all I say before, picking my plate up and placing it the sink. Suddenly, I feel a slight pat on my shoulder. "Good! I'm off to my classes then, you'll wash the dishes won't you doggie?" She runs towards the door, putting on her shoes, before turning back and smirking.