#26 Pudding is another way to brighten things 'up.'

*~☕︎~*
#26 Pudding is another way to brighten things 'up.'
*~☕︎~*

Fay

Emotions are the thing I hate most in this world. I hate how you can feel fine and enjoy everything that's going on around you, then it can all be gone in an instant, just because someone said something that stirs your mind and heart. It's horrendous, and it's on my list of things to find out why.

"No! Your wrong, what do you know about relationships, losing or even loving someone? Your just like Avery, thinking that you know what's best, she even lied to me. She said that she never spoke to him after what he did, but she lied, she went off on him the second she saw him." Her eyes began to water, and I could see how badly she was hurt.

It was true. I've never experienced a relationship. I've never dated or even really had friends; I was a very lonely child. Not that I'm complaining, how can I if I've known nothing else?

"Cass, I do know what it's like to lose someone, I really do, and it will take a very long time, but you can heal."

That's what I wanted to say to her, but I couldn't. Why? Because at the moment my emotions were getting in the way! Stupid, stupid Fay.

"Mis Winfreys."

I blink, realizing that I've made a huge mistake right now. Looking up from my desk, I see that I've started to write down a bunch of random words on it with my pen. Then I bring my face to my one of my professors, she's an intriguing middle-aged woman who's more hands on, and taking things more seriously.

She brings down her glasses to the brink of her stubby nose, and scans me. I dart my eyes away out of habit, and start to tap my foot. "Mis Winfreys, I've called you three times," she states, in a very serious tone. Some people are watching and most don't even care to glance.

"I- I'm sorry, I was thinking about something vehemently, I shall try my best to not do it again," I apologize. Her face softens and she sighs. "It's alright, all I wanted to say is that it's your turn to come present your assignment. "

I nod, and bring my papers with me, and take in a deep breath. "You can do this Fay. You've studied hard and the obnoxious booger didn't even show up yet! This is your time to take the wheel."

☕︎

Bam.

"It couldn't be that bad."

Bam.

"I mean, you're really good at ranting about random stuff, so how bad could it have been?"

Bam. Bam. Bam.

"Stop smashing your head into the table! You're gonna give yourself a concoction!"

"I'm a failure. So, let me punish myself," I mumble irritatedly into the table with my face planted straight down. My speech went absolutely horrible! I panicked and completely lost topic, my teacher thought that the discussion of cereal being released way after expiration date was boring and uncreative! And my frickin partner on the assignment didn't even show up! Curse you Johnson and your stupid obnoxiousness.

"Johnson didn't even show, did he?" Charles asks, and Jeffery watches attentively. They found me sulking in the hallways and brought me to a table out in the court yard where they wanted me to explain. It's just the three of us, the girls are still in their classes, though, Cass hasn't spoken to me or even shown herself ever since the party, so she's probably avoiding me.