#23 Thanks to you my mood is all peed 'up' on.

*~☕︎~*
#23 Thanks to you my mood is all peed 'up' on.
*~☕︎~*

Fay

          Mistakes, there common things all us humans do, it's just natural. No one's perfect, we've all got flaws and things we regret doing. I'm an expert in that department. There have been many times when I've said something I shouldn't of, or maybe I should of. But think about it, if we would never make any mistakes, would we really be happy?

Just think, we would never grow or better ourselves, we would just all stay the same, and we would never learn. Because of mistakes, we grow and learn more than in any way possible. It's just important to try your absolute best not to make the same mistake again.

"Ugh, you're just saying that because you know you messed up big time right now." Oh hush! You've been nothing but an added stress common sense!

Currently, I am twenty feet away from Eli, in the shadows. Stalking him. Yes, stalking is the best method to be used to determine what I am doing at the moment. For some reason, something inside me, just made a decision, to follow him wherever he's going. I don't know if it was my strong urge of curiosity, Shelbe's saddened and worried expression, or even just Johnson being annoying and saying all those rumors at the party.

Just something is making me persistently follow him for the past two hours. Yes, two hours! We've gotten on three different subways, and walked I don't know how many blocks! It's cold, especially because I left my bright, red, warm coat on the bench at the bus stop. Last thing I need is to be caught.

I'm also carefully watching my surroundings, because this isn't the friendliest of neighborhoods. There's a lot of abandoned buildings that seem to be falling apart, trash and plastic are all over the place. Which, of course, I pick them up every chance that I get, and dispose of them properly. There are absolutely no stars out, just gray stringy clouds that cover the dark navy sky. A small burst of light might come from some lampposts that flicker, and even completely stop at times.

As you can tell, it isn't the nicest picture.

As quiet as possible, I follow him into this almost abandoned court yard area. There's also a dock that goes out into the water. Many, many, people are gathered here. Lots of men in their forties, although I can't tell, because they look kinda... Well how should I put this nicely?

"Like druggies? Crack heads? Like they've been smoking nonstop?"

Yeah. Those are the words. Well hey if you wanna mess your life up with that balogna be my guest, but you will definitely die quicker and look older much faster.

What is he doing here? It almost makes me angry; he's been telling everyone that he's been working some extra jobs, and instead he's coming here? It really pees me off, his aunt is always worrying about him like crazy, and he goes to places like this? I know, it's his life, but there are people who care about him, so obviously he has some responsibility. Even Morris would care.

Oh, for heaven's sake I care!

"It's about time you figured that out."

People seem to be placing bets, or making deals, I'm not quite sure, since my view is very little, and I'm behind the building wall. Plus, I have not the slightest instinct when it comes to this sort of thing. They could be selling drugs and I wouldn't know!

It's hard to watch him. With a fake smile printed on his face, and acting like someone else. Not the person I know that's for sure, or thought. He's calm when talking to these people that seem closer to his age. Goodness gracious! He's not even twenty-one, so he should not be dealing with this sort of stuff. What am I saying!? No one should! He's still young, has many things he could do with his life, he has people who care about him, he's smart, he even has good looks! So why on earth would he come here?!