#15 The stench of idiots is 'up' in the air?

*~☕︎~*

#15 The stench of idiots is 'up' in the air?

*~☕︎~*

Fay

Stupidity. It's a natural substance that us human beings tend to have, no matter what. You see, doing something stupid, or being stupid, is just one of those things in life we all go through. I can be stupid. Take Saturday for instance, although, I think that the only thing worse than being stupid dealing with it.

The cold autumn air runs through my two braids, making my ears tense at the sudden burst, I run up the university stairs to my next class this fine Monday morning.

"Why are the windows open! It's cold. They should put a heater in every class, not an open widow, that's practically asking for us to die of Hypothermia!"

We should be fine, I mean, Hypothermia is usually something to look out for when wet and cold. So, in other words, when it snows, I'm donzo.

Finally making it up all that stairs, I walk myself through the third floors hallway, many other students walk along past me. Some talking and laughing with their little groups of friends around my age. Some are older and pay no attention to the young, but are just looking through some folders and papers.

I make it through the hallway looking at the ground as I walk. No one pays attention to me, or looks my way, which I'm overjoyed about. I open my English class doors and see that I'm a little early, since there's not too many people seated. Quietly, I hop up the stairs to my seat.

Opening my bag, I bring out all my equipment. Textbooks, notebooks, pens, and pencils, placing them all neatly in front of me, preparing myself for today's assignment.

Before I know it, my phone makes it's known vibrating sound. Opening my iPhone, I see exactly what I was assuming.

"Hey weirdo. After class get your butt over here at our table in the court yard! ASAP!" I groan at the message.

"Every day now? I mean, can't a girl get a day just to work on her extra credits?"

Guess not. I reply to the text with a simple "Ok." Back. Not really caring to make an excuse.

"Alright class!" I turn my head to see that the professors clapping his hands, to get everyone's attention. "I've been thinking about what I should give as your next assignment, and although I've got something huge coming up for your end of the year project. I have been thinking about this week," He explains, with a hint of excitement lingering in his voice.

I twirl my pen threw my fingers, ready to hear what he's got to say next. "So, we're gonna work on a conflict." He winks to us all, then seating himself on his desk.

Why do I get the feeling I'm gonna absolutely stink at this?

"So, today we're start to make groups of two, and they're gonna have to argue about a conflict." he smiles simply.

Simple enough.

"Mr. Carens and Mr. Jacks. Mis. Harriet and Mr. Meant. And Mis. Winfreys and Mr. Johnson."

I shiver at the sound of my last name. Why did I have to be a part of this!?

Standing, all the peoples whose names were called walk down to his desk form their seats. As do I. My eyes wonder, to look around to see who's Mr. Johnson.

The person who walks towards me is, I'm guessing him. His bright blue eyed light up and a smirk forms on his face. I'm a bit baffled at why he seems almost, excited? Though, he seems a bit familiar.