#22 People staring makes you wanna smack them 'up' side the head.

*~☕︎~*
#22 People staring makes you wanna smack them 'up' side the head.
*~☕︎~*

Fay

It's all coming together. The curly dark hair, the slightly tanner skin tone, the childish, innocent smiles. This has to be his brother.

He swallows, looking a little uncomfortable, probably due to the fact that I've been staring and searching him for the past five minutes; knowing me, my facial expression is most likely very disturbing.

"Oh, my word Fay. Say something! He probably thinks you're some creep!"

"Uh, he does in fact live here," I blurt out, and he crocks his head to the side, smiling the very same smile Eli does, it's very real and adorable, but it's a bit different, more. How should I put this? Mischievous.

"Please don't tell me you just said that."

I said it in a puppy, cute kinda way. Nothing else.

"Sure."

"Haha, well could I maybe come in then?" He asks, and I quickly move to the side. Giving him room to come in, I also awkwardly gesture with my arm that he may come in.

Making his way through the door way, he looks around the small living room. His eyes scan the area very meticulously, as I just fumble with one of my braids awkwardly. "Um, do you work with Eli? Or, maybe you're a friend? What do you need him for? He isn't here at the moment."

He then looks down at me, since he is at least 6'3, I know.

"Hoover Dam."

I'm not a short person, I'm almost 5'5, but this dude is really tall! Eli is most likely a little over 6 foot, but apparently, he's gonna grow to be a giant!

"Actually, I'm the moron's older brother." He shoots me a cheeky smirk. I knew it! I'm a genius!

"Oh, you both look a lot alike, except Eli has a more of a babyish face, you've got really nice cheek bones, and his eyes are just a plain brown, unlike yours that are a sparkly gray. Speaking of, are they real? Because oh my word. They're really pretty, it's like little Olafs crawled into your irises and are throwing a party. Ehahah," I blurt out, very nervously. He just looks at me a little stunned.

"Well done Fay. You've successfully scared a grown man."

"Uh, people do say we do look very much alike, but trust me, we're very different up here." He refers to his brain. "So, you're his roommate?"

I gulp. I really didn't wanna be in this position. "Um yes. I help him pay the rent and in return I get to live here as well, you see I'm a freshman at NYU, and I really needed a place to stay, so it's not his fault. " I explain, and then the thought occurs to me. My eyes widen. "Oh! We're just roommates! I swear, I know it's a cliche and stuff for roommates to start liking each other and stuff," I blabber, feeling the heat crawl up my neck, and he just sort of stares at me completely lost.

He then bursts out into laughs, very loudly, wiping a tear from his eye. "You're a real riot huh?" He laughs again, holding his stomach. I just stand there stunned. "And here I thought I was gonna find some druggy, or creepy cougar living with my little bro, but nope, I come here to find a very strange, girl."

"That's you. The strange girl."

He pats the top of my head, before walking toward the door to leave. "Hey maybe telling him that I was here isn't the best I idea. Think you can keep it to yourself sweetheart?" He asks, and I just touch the top of my head.