#11 Can some people just pack 'up' and leave never to be seen again?

*~☕︎~*

#11 Can some people just pack 'up' and leave never to be seen again?

*~☕︎~*

Fay

It's funny, huh? How some people can make your day seem amazing, full of life, and you just wanna keep living to be around them!

Then there are the complete opposites. The ones who drive you to smashing your head into an iron slab.

I've met both types. I'm guessing you have too?

Ladies, gents and anything living!

I deliver to you the way to completely mess up Fay Winfreys life. The secret, the key, the magic spell! Oh, and I'll explain! Just you wait!

☕︎

"Today is a good day."

I woke up and had the craving for donuts again, and voila! There they were, silently waiting for me on the counter. I can only guess that the doggy had a craving for them too, and decided to grab some from the store.

My breakfast was amazing, I sat down on the comfy sofa, enjoyed my beautiful sprinkled donut, while reading an amazing new book. It was completely silent, only the sound of some birds chirping through the open windows, and only gusts of chilly new autumn air broke through to my content life at the moment.

Robert, my new best friend. Just gently purred, as I stroked his fluffy charcoal fur. He too was enjoying this splendid Monday, late brunch.

The only down fall for today, was that some of my classes were cancelled, but oh well. I only had my shift at the cafe around two-thirty. So, I was basically free to do whatever I pleased.

Spending around an hour finishing up my book, I took a break to let it all settle in. Once I finish a book, I need some recovery time. You know... time to heal from all the crazy stuff that happened. Gosh I loved that book.

Probably too much.

Ehh, it's ok. There's nothing wrong with liking books more than humans, right? Plus, I'm pretty sure that the book likes me more than any other human could!

"Yeah, just go with that."

Since I had gotten so attached to this book, I decided I would go and try to find a new book to mend my wound. Getting up from the couch, I decide to grab my bag, put on my boots, and lock the apartment door.

Thank the heavens for Google maps, because all I had to do was type in, "nearby book stores," and bam! There's one about a ten-minute walk from here. So, I walk through the little street that I'm now getting quite fond of. It may seem a little sketchy at first, but after a while it becomes very likable.

My favorite part was probably watching the kids and young teens paint and color the sidewalks. Most of the walls were also colored, with all types of designs, and many different colors. It's intriguing to watch.

Finally, following my phones directions, I find the almost new book store. I open the doors and I'm greeted with the smell of pages and pages of books, as a dusty sort of air encases me. It's quiet. Some people are enjoying coffee as they sit and read away.

Thinking for a moment, I try to decide what kind of book I'm going for today. Is it historically? Sci fi? Nonfiction? Fiction?

And as always, fiction wins. I have always been drawn to fiction; it just drags me in. I love the way that anything and everything can happen. Because sadly, it's not real.