#16 My acting days are hopefully coming 'up' to an end.

*~☕︎~*

#16 My acting days are hopefully  coming 'up' to an end.

*~☕︎~*

Fay

Imagination, it's something that people will never fully understand. It's a level of the human mind that is almost unreachable. Some may have more than others, and others less. Children tend to have higher imagination than grownups. It's probably due to the fact that they have not yet seen the world for what it fully is. Meaning, good or bad. So, they make up all these beautiful and sometimes scary alternate worlds.

☕︎

      "Eli! Stop looking at the camera like it's gonna eat you and man up!" My thoughts are interrupted by Shelbe's harsh voice, as she scolds the poor doggie. I'm really starting to feel bad for him.

    Today's been a very long Wednesday. Shelbe is having her whole staff take part in the cafes new commercial, and let's just say.

    Elijah's not meant to act.

    "God help me Shelbe! It's not about that, I've gotta leave in the next two hours and we've done nothing!" he shouts, and Shelbe shakes her head, I just watch the two bicker on. The rest of the staff is laughing quietly, while our camera man is losing his cool.

      "Alright. Just pretend that no one's here, just say the lines, looking directly at the camera, and that's that." The camera man, Daniel sighs, taking his baseball cap off his head to fan himself. He's a red head in his mid-thirties, a nice guy from what we've gathered in the past five hours. I mean, he has been putting up with Eli's terrible acting skills.

      "How the hell am I supposed to do that? They're all laughing." Elijah rubs his templets, as the staffs laughs a little more at this.

     "Ugh," the camera man grunts, then looks around, scanning his eyes around the cafe, then once they hit mine, he stops.

    No. No. No.

     "You." He points his index finger at me.

    Nope. Nu-uh. Nad'a.

     He smiles walking my way, "I've thought about it. And you'll be the one to talk alongside him," He states excitedly. I can feel the panic fill my body from head to toe.

    "W- wait, Shelbe said all I've gotta do is smile and not talk," I stutter. That's the only reason I agreed to this! Anything but this! I already stink at talking to living things, now I've gotta take to the non-living?

      "You've gotta very young and cute face, so when people see you talking along him..." he points to Eli, who's shooting daggers of 'Peed off ness' into Daniel's back, "they'll definitely feel more balanced."

      Shelbe smiles. No. Please no. She then grabs my hand, and pulls me up from the chair I was happily sitting and watching from. "Come on, he's right! You'll do great and you both are so cute together." She laughs, pushing me toward Eli.

      I straighten myself up, from almost falling over. "This is all your fault," I whisper to Eli.

He rolls his eyes then smirks, "Well, it's better than me doing it."

      "Okey!" Daniel claps his hands together, attempting to get our attention. "You." He points to me. "You've gotta act happy and like you really like it here, enjoy the food and drinks." He then turns to Eli, "You've gotta act natural, both of you are partners, so act like your close."