#24 Messing 'up' is a part of my daily routine.

*~☕︎~*
#24 Messing 'up' is a part of my daily routine.
*~☕︎~*

Fay

Arguments. They happen, and they can drive people up the walls, and back crashing to the floor. They're almost like little spiders that just magically come into your friendships or relationships. Once they do, they start to build their web that can assure you of having more and more spiders.

Take three days ago.

I didn't think I could allow myself to be so upset concerning someone else's life, but I did. I actually got furious with him. I know that many people may take his side, saying that it's his life, and I should mind my own business. But in some ways, it does affect me as well.

He went behind my back and has been betting the money that I also earned from the cafe, into illegal goodness knows what!?

So, you can know that I haven't spoken to him in three days. I've completely ignored him, and haven't even said hello once. Some might say I'm taking this too far. Well he should be happy that I'm not telling his aunt the truth, mostly for her sake.

"You stupid! Look what you did, I'm covered in mustard now!" I hear a voice screech, and look up from my plate to see a horrid look on Charles face, and mischievous one on Jeffery's.

"Calm your Titanias man, it's just a little sauce," Jeff replies smoothly, taking one of his french fries and dipping it into the blotch of mustard on poor Charles's white polo shirt, then proudly popping it into his mouth.

Avery scrunches her face in disgust at the two, and then looks my way. "Hey, you okey? You didn't really eat much," She states, referring to my non touched burger and my half eaten fries. "And your even more quiet than usual."

Before I can reply, Jeffery bounces into the conversation. "I know what's wrong! She's got the face of disturbed madden! What did he do?" The girls then watch me very curiously.

Curse Jeffery and his experience with human emotions through all his watching of The Young and Reckless and The Golden Girls.

"Did something happen?" Cassie asks, a bit of hostility in her voice, Avery watches her friend and then awaits my answer.

" Well, not really, we just. Had a disagreement," I explain, taking a bite of a fry. Their faces turn into complete confusion, except Jeffery's seems proud. "I knew it! I should be a relationship therapist."

Avery rolls her eyes, throwing a fry at him motioning him to shut up. "What did you two disagree on?"

I tap my foot uncomfortably, as I really don't wanna talk about it. "It wasn't anything big, we're fine now," I reply with a fake smile, trying my best to conceal my feelings, getting up from the table and walking with them towards the exit. They back off, probably knowing that I don't wish to explain further.

Since today's Saturday, they invited me to go out to eat and study together, but obviously we didn't do much of that. It was more of the usual stuff, like listening to Jeffery and Charles bicker, and hearing Avery and Cass talk about tonight's huge party. Apparently, most of the whole school is going,

"Come on weirdo, just once."

"No." The word rolls off my tongue, I've perfected it.

"Will you ever go to a party with us?" Avery pleads, walking along side me on our way to the cafe. My shift starts in the next ten minutes and I can't be late.