"Yeah. I'm Really looking forward to it." I answered.

The rest of the school day went by rather quickly. The teacher explained the rules to me and at lunch I sat with Matthew and the guys. When school was over Me Matthew and the others met at the parking lot.

"Okay guys seven my place don't be late." Jake said.

"When are we ever late?" Rose questioned.

"I guess you have a point. Troy I'll text you my address a little later." Jake said.

"Okay cool."

I got all of their numbers at lunch. I guess I'm apart of their squad now. Jake left and so did the other's besides Mira sitting on the bench.

"Need a ride?" I asked walking to her.

"Nah I'm fine my mother is on the way thanks though." She smiled.

"Do you mind if I wait with you?" I asked trying not to sound weird.

"Sure come sit." Mira said patting a space next to her.

"Thanks." I said sitting next to her.

"It's the least I can do for all the thing's you did for me already." She laughed.

"So how was school?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"It was pretty.' Mira began to say before being cut off.

"Troy." Alexis called walking over to me and Mira.

"Yes." I answered.

"Are you still going to my party tomorrow?" She asked.

"Um if I'm free I'll make sure to stop by." I looked up at her she answered.

"Okay. Cool it Start's at eight I'll be looking forward to seeing you there." Alexis said.

"Okay."

Alexis and Mira gave each other an intense glare.

"Mira." Alexis said.

"Alexis." Mira Said back.

"You can come to if you want. You can also bring your group of friend." Alexis said rather rudly.

"Okay I'll let them know." Mira said back just as rude. Alexis smirked walked off.

"Is there some history between you two?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah there's a little bad blood between us I'll tell you about it some other time." She said.

"Okay. Is that your Mom over there." I pointed at the lady in the car watching us.

"Oh my god. Mom what are you doing!" Mira shouted.

"I was just letting you finish your conversation with him." Mira Mom shouted back.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll see you tonight. Mom how long have you been there." Mira said walking off.

I watched her walk off and get into her car. I walked to mines and got inside. These past two days really have been crazy. I drove home got out the car and walked inside.

"Mom I'm home." I yelled.

There was no response so I'm guessing she's either sleep or not here. I walked to her room to find out. And she wasn't home. A few hour's passed and I got a text from Jake.

S Grand 21 avenue. See you tonight man.

Okay thanks man.

I was surprised that it was six o'clock already. I took a hot shower and threw on dark blue jeans and a white shirt. I put on white Nike's and walked out side to the car. I took out my phone to text my mom.

I'm going to be home a little late tonight. I'm going to be with a few friend's love you mom.❤❤

I love you to sweetie be safe and have fun. 💗😊

I got inside the car put the address In the GPS and began to drive to Jake's home.

•••End Of Chapter •••
If your reading this you made it to the end of the chapter. Thanks to all of you for the support. Leave a comment and a vote if you enjoyed. Thanks guys