Chapter 25- She Took It Too Far

Jadon's POV
"Great lover boy is awake, now let's have some real fun." Sage says, grabbing her knife and coming towards me with a smirk. Wait a minute, Sage? She's one of them?!

"Let's see. Eenie meanie miny bitch!" I thought she was going to kill me but instead she went and stabbed Lily in the leg. "AHHH" Lily screamed painfully, I went to get up but a wave of dizziness came over me.

"Careful there JJ you might have a concussion, who am I kidding, you definitely have a concussion." Sage says with an evil laugh, I sigh as Lily grunts in pain. "Why are you doing this?"

"Ugh I forgot you were unconscious during my little speech to your girlfriend so let me sum it up. My dad is Carter and Ben's dad which makes Lily and Bri mine and Carters half siblings blah blah blah Carter would never love me like he loved her so I killed him blah blah blah and then I killed my dad, the end. As for you well you weren't supposed to be here, Lily was supposed to come alone but she broke the rules so in return I broke her leg. Whoops!" Sage laughs evilly as I glare at her.

"So you're doing this all for revenge? Because you loved your brother and he only loved you as a sister?" She chuckles. "Yeah something like that. So since she is hurt, it's only fair to hurt you even worse so I can hurt her, maybe even kill you. And to think she thought that she could get a babysitting job and act like everything was normal again." She points a gun towards my head, Lily screams.

"Is that all you got bitch? You don't want him, you want me! So let's go, untie me and we can fight this out." Lily shouts angrily, Sage smirks and turns back around. "Okay Lily pad let's dance." As Sage walked over to her, Lily swooped her off the ground with her good leg.

Lily's POV
I was somehow able to break free from the ropes that were keeping me and the rusty pole behind me tied together. I remembered what Carter taught me and even though I'm pretty sure my leg is broken right now I need to do this.

And most importantly, I need to show no mercy.

I swooped her leg like Carter taught me as she walked towards me, as she was going down I was able to help myself up but she was able to pull me back down with my bad leg which caused me to scream.

I will NOT back down.

I kicked her in the face with my good leg which caused her nose to bleed. "You bitch!" She lunged at me but I kicked her again and got up, I managed to grab her gun and pull the safety off. "It's over Sage."

"That's what you think." She stabbed me in the leg again, this time hitting my artery. Jadon ran up behind her with the rope I was being held down with and started choking her. "Shoot her Lily."

Tears start falling down my face as I pulled the safety off a second time. "I can't!"

"Remember what Carter said? Show no mercy. Do it!" Jadon shouts angrily, I shake my head. "She was my best friend-"

"Stop playing that card! She's been plotting against you this whole time. What kind of friend is that?!" He was cut off by her stabbing him in the side, as he went down I cried harder but she went charging at me.

"You BITCH!" She screamed while ringing her hands around my neck tightly. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" She shouted, tightening her grip. I couldn't breathe, all of the air was being sucked out of me but I refused to stop fighting.

I am doing this for Carter and most importantly Daniel and my mom. They didn't deserve the date they were given to die So I am going to fight back hard, even if it kills me.

I managed to get a better grip on the gun and pointed at her and pulled the trigger. "That's for Carter." She fell backwards and gasped for air, I shot her leg. "That's for Daniel."

"Most importantly, this is for my mom." I shot her in the chest, her dad ran over to her, I pointed the gun at him. "Please, don't shoot. I never wanted this, she took it too far." I watched him as he stroked her hair and a tear fell town his face.

"Dad? You're not dead?" She managed to cough with a smile. "No honey,but you know who is? My son, and soon you're going to be too. Just know that I am doing this to protect you. Till we meet again my darling." He took his gun and pointed it at her head, then he pulled the trigger.

BOOM

Then it was all over. We heard sirens so I pointed the gun at him. "Why would you do that? You killed her! She could've lived!" I shouted as tears fell down my face, he shook his head.

"Her soul was already dead. She took this way too far I am so sorry. I promise you that from now on I will leave you and your family alone, I've caused enough pain. Jadon needs medical help, let me tend to his wounds." I shake my head, replying no. "If I don't he will did before the paramedics even get there."

"Fine, make it quick." I replied, still pointing the gun at him. "POLICE! PUT THE GUN DOWN!"

"He will die if he doesn't help him but I don't trust him one bit-"

"Miss you need to put the gun down. The paramedics are on the way, your friend Tyler said he heard gunshots. He told us everything, You're safe now." The cops says, I looked over a Sage's body, put the gun down and started crying hysterically.

Once the paramedics came, Damian said he killed her and that he wounded us so he is going to jail for a long time and I went in the ambulance with Jadon. What scared me was when he started seizing.

"What's wrong with him?" The paramedic that was sitting with me didn't even answer, he just started saying code words that I didn't understand so I cried. I cried so hard that by the time we got to the hospital I had no tears left. After I got stitched up, I went into the chapel area and prayed.

"I know I'm not religious or anything but God if you're real...Please God let him be okay. He doesn't deserve to die, I do. It should've been me! I have lost the people I love most already please do not take away the last thing that I love in this world. I promise I will be a better person, I'll get good grades, I'll stop fighting with my dad, anything just please don't let him die. I love him."