Chapter 19- The New Face

Lily's POV
"AH! I'm so excited!" Sage squeals while jumping on Tyler's back, we all look at her questioningly. "Why are you so happy?" Jadon questions, her smile grows wider.

"Well my brother's girlfriend is having a fashion show and they are two model's short so guess who I volunteered!" Ty let's her off his back, she goes to hug me but then Carter's grip around my waist tightened. "Sage I don't think it's such a good idea, I'm not a model-"

"And you think I am? Come on! Show the world that you are taking risks! That was our deal remember?" She pushes, I shake my head as the grip gets even tighter. "Is not even that pretty-"

"Bullshit Lily, you are beautiful! You are going to knock all those models out of the park with your beauty. You are Liliana Fitzgerald!" Jadon bursts out angrily, looking Carter straight in the eyes with a smirk on his face. I let out a squeak when Carter's grip got too tight.

"I'll do it. When are we going on the stage?" Sage grabs my hand and smiles. "Well we need to go now so we can get fitted, then it's hair and makeup, then we walk. Tonight at 8 boys don't be late see you later byeeee" Before I could say another word she pulled me away and before I knew it, we were running to the destination.
-------
"Are you girls excited?" Jadon asks as the artist is doing our makeup. "Excited? I'm ecstatic! This is going to be all over the tabloids! This could be the start of a modeling career!" Sage outburst, I chuckle.

"Says the girl who was so shy in the beginning of the year-"

"Hey, you made a promise to take risks, mine was to become less of an introvert and more wild. It's working so far." She replied confidently, I chuckle. "So where is Ty and Carter?"

"They're finding seats-"

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?! THIS IS SO LAST MINUTE! WHERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO FIND ANOTHER MALE MODEL?!" Sage's brothers girlfriend shouts angrily, we look over concerned.

"Ashley what's wrong?" Sage asks her worriedly, Ashley puts her hands over her face, indicating that she's upset. "One of our male models got sick and now we are one model short and I don't know where I am going to find another one and wait a minute, you're a guy!" She turns to Jadon, he chuckles.

"I'm not model-"

"Perfect! You'll be walking with Lily in the finale, at the end of the catwalk each couple is doing a special pose. I need the both of you to smolder at each other but like you're in love okay? Okay! Makeup! Fix him!" Before he could even say anything, he was whisked away into hair and makeup.

"In a way this could be a good thing." Sage randomly comments, I glare at her. "How?"

"Well it will show your chemistry first off-"

"That's bad. Very bad. If Carter sees and figures it out then we are all good as dead."

Sage's POV
I wanted to ask her what she meant but I didn't have any time, we were pulled up out of our chairs and basically we had to wait on line as the music started and models started walking.

Finally it was my turn and I strutted like there was no tomorrow. It has always been my dream to be a model but I've been too much of an introvert to actually accomplish my goal.

After I walked, it was Lily's turn. She looks beautiful. She has on some sort of a skater dress with a leather jacket that is to die for. All the models have a different theme going on and I think that's really cool.

When she walked back, it was time for the finale, we stood next to the guys we were walking with and it was awesome.

Lily's POV
When I walked on with Jadon, I'll admit it was a little awkward at first but then it turned fun. We were scowling, we were posing like a couple would, and then at the end we had to stop at the front and do our scowling thing, once I saw Carter my nervous laugh kicked in so instead of a scowl, our picture came out like this