Chapter 10- Betrayal

When I woke up in the morning, I stupidly turned on my phone and I was blowing up with tweets and messages and tagged in all different posts all linking back to the kiss.

Nobody cares before, why do all of these people suddenly care about me?

I decided not to read any of the tweets after the first one was a public apology from Sage, instead I checked my text messages and saw one from Tyler.

T- Hey Lily pad
L- I told you not to call me that anymore😂
T- Yeah but I'm still going to. Anyways, my family came back this morning, Sara was asking about you. We are going roller skating, she wanted to know if you wanted to join us.
L- Sure, what time?
T- 5:30
L- Alright cool, I'll meet you at your house
T- Great, see you then:)

I couldn't help but feel kind of excited, after all I don't really know where Sage and I stand after last night so Tyler might be the only friend I have at the moment.

Someone knocks on my door, I can tell it was Bri so I opened the door for her. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She questions, stepping into my room and sitting on my bed.

"Honestly, I don't know-" I am cut off by the sound of a woman giggling. Bri and I look at each other with confused expressions on my face, we slowly creep downstairs and anger fuels my body at what I see.

"How dare you!" I shout while stomping over to my father and his mistress. "Lily-"

"Don't Lily me Dad! It hasn't even been a month since she died and you already have her in the house?!" I snap, words can't describe the anger I felt. I don't even think I can describe it as anger, I think most of all I'm just hurt.

"Lily, what's going on?" Bri questions, I shake my head as a memory pops into my head.

"Dad! I'm home!" I place my bag on the couch and go to the fridge. Grabbing an orange, I went upstairs to my room only to hear giggles and moans.

Ew. Really mom and Dad?

I banged on the door as hard as I can. "Can you two be less loud? It's gross!" I heard a loud thud.

"You said she wasn't home-"

"I thought she wasn't going to be!"

"George if she finds out-"

"She won't. Let me handle this."

The door opens, revealing my father with a fake ass smile on his face. "Lily bean, what are you doing home, I thought you had practice?"

"I did, practice ended early. But seriously, can you be less loud? I don't need the image of you and mom doing it in my head." He nods fast, looking back and forth between me and his room.

"Why do you look so nervous?" I look at the floor and see a dress that is not my mother's. "Who's dress is that?" I question, pushing open the door to see a blonde lady covering herself with the sheets.

"What the hell dad?! What is this?! Who is she? Where is mom?!" I shout angrily, he shakes his head. "Lily please-"

"Don't you Lily me! You're cheating on mom! What the hell!" A tear falls down his face, I shake my head. "You can't tell anyone-"