Chapter 24- Face Off (Part 2)

Lily's POV
We got to the cave which is the others' hideout making sure to watch our surroundings. All of this training better have helped once we find her.

"HELP! HELP ME PLEASE! SOMEBODY!" A voice that I recognize as Sage's shouts at the top of their lungs, I was about to rush in but I am pulled back by Jadon.

"Are you crazy?! That could be a trap, remember what Carter said? All of it may seem real but they know how to trick us." He whisper shouts, a gunshot goes off which was enough to make me run into the cave.

The cave was really dark and I couldn't see where I was going but I kept calling out for her in a whisper. "Sage? Sage where are you?"

"Help me please help. I'm over here!" She whimpers, making it obvious that she's been crying. Once I got to her I almost cried at the sight, she was all bruised up and she was tied up. "I'm going to get you out of here-"

"WATCH OUT!" Was all I heard her scream before everything went black.

Jadon's POV
"Something is wrong Ty, they should've been back by now..." I said nervously, looking over at Ty who is rocking back and fourth. "Ty. Snap out of it man."

"I don't think I can do this Jay. My parents were killed in a car crash before I was even born and none of that bothered me until now because Ivy and Blake have been like my parents and now everyone is dying and this is all getting to be too much for me-"

"This is Lily we are talking about. I know you love her too and more than just a best friend and that is okay but you have to stay strong for her. I'm going in, if I'm not out in 20 minutes then call 911, got it?" His hands started shaking so I had to snap out of it.

"Rule number one that Carter taught us, it's okay to be afraid but they shall not see our fear or smell it because they will know that we are weak. We have to fight this okay? Do it for Lily and Sage. If I'm not back in 20 minutes call the police." Without another word I left him and slowly walked inside, holding the gun that Carter gave me at my side.

Once I saw Lily passed out, I ran over to help her which was a dumb move because I got knocked in the head really hard.

Lily's POV

I woke up to darkness, I couldn't see until I made a noise and that made a light go on. "The princess is awake!" A guy I don't recognize shouts, I look around and when I see Jadon chained up and unconscious I freaked out, and once I saw that Sage was no longer there I freaked out even more.

"Where is Sage? What did you do to her?!" I shout angrily, the guy smirks, I spit at him in response. "You might not want to do that Lily. We don't want lover boy getting hurt now do we?" A voice that I recognized too well replied.

I can't believe this.

The minute I saw her come out of the shadows I felt betrayed. "You're alive?"

"Of course I am you dumb bitch. I thought that by now you would have solved this." She replied with a chuckle, a tear falls down my face. "Aw is the little princess crying?" She mocks, I look over at Jadon to see that he is still unconscious and is bleeding from the head.

"What did you do to him?" I snap, she chuckles. "The real question you should be asking is what are we going to do to you?"

"We?!"

"Oh that's right you don't know! I've been in on this since the beginning, you never had a clue. I staged everything going back to you meeting Carter up to the club. I got us into that club not the two of you, the fashion show was staged too, even my death was staged but don't tell my mom, I want her to think I'm dead. All of it was to try to get Carter angry enough to come back to us. But your mother, Daniel and Jonah got in the way of that." She starts pacing back and fourth with a smirk on her face, I shake my head. "Why are you doing this?"