Chapter 9- What Happened Back There?

Lily's POV
"Lily?! Oh my god are you okay?"

"Lily? Lily talk to me!"

"Lily please open your eyes!"

"Lily!"

I could barely hear anything. My sight was going, I was slowly shutting down.

Breathe Lily. Just breathe. Remember what the doctors told you, you need to breathe.

"Lily look at me, please."

It was as if a force was pulling me down and there was nothing I could do about it.

"GET AWAY FROM HER! SHE NEEDS AIR!" A voice that I recognized as Brianna's shouts frantically.

"Lily, talk to me sis. What happened?" She asks worriedly, I shake my head and show her the message. "Oh my god."

"What's going on?" Someone asks. "She will be okay, we just need to get her home that's all!" She shouts back.

"No. She can't move. EVERYONE OUT THE PARTY'S OVER!" A voice I recognize as Tyler's shouts. I heard footsteps, but that was the last thing I heard before I knocked out.

"He loves me!"

"Lily he doesn't love you! Guys don't do this to their girlfriends!" Bri shouts back, I laugh.

"Oh that's rich coming from you. You are the one that was in love with everyone. You slept your way to the top and we both know it!"

"I regret every decision I've made in my life! This isn't about me, it's about you! He's toxic! You deserve so much better-"

"What do you know?! You haven't been here for me, nobody has! Not dad, not mom, not you, not Ben, my own damn friends left me, and you want to talk to me about a toxic environment?" She gives me a look of sympathy. "Look... I know I haven't been sister of the year. But I am here now Lily. You need to get rid of him. Look at what he did to you! You need to talk to the police-"

"Why don't you just bud out? We are in love, you're just jealous you can't have what we have! Just stay out of my life!"
Tyler's POV
Ever since we found Lily on the front lawn I couldn't help but feel guilty. I knew something was up, I should have just followed her. Maybe if I would have then this wouldn't have happened.

"Stop pacing. She's waking back up." Bri snaps, when I saw Lily's eyes open, I felt a weight lift off my shoulder.

"Ugh my head!" She groans, I run over to her. "Thank god you're okay-"

"Of course I'm okay! I just have a splitting headache." She replies causally, I sigh in relief. "What happened back there?" I question, she chuckles and shakes her head.

"Nothing, I just had a little too much to drink and I guess I just knocked out." I look at Bri and give her a worried look. "Don't worry about me Ty, I'm fine. Just give me an aspirin."

Lily's POV
He went and got me an aspirin, leaving me and Bri alone. "What the hell were you thinking? You know you're a light weight!" She scolds, I roll my eyes. "Relax, I'm okay. I needed it-"

"Oh I see you needed it just as much as you needed it after Carter right?" I shutter at the sound of his name. "Don't say that bastards name again." She chuckles and crosses her arms.