Chapter 3- The Mission

Jadon's POV
Everyone was on edge today and nobody knew why, not even me. Ty was angry when he got to school, Brianna was sad and Lily wasn't even here, which is very odd considering her academic record.

After having everyone avoid me, I decided to confront Ty during our free period. "Hey Ty, what's up?"

"The sky." He replies dryly. "Did I do something? If not then why are you being so nasty. Everyone's on edge what the fuck is going on?!" He stops and turns around with a look of anger. He clearly hasn't slept.

"Lily was still at my house at four in the morning when I got home because my parents said they would be late. You know what they did? They came home high as a kite. So I had to take Sara to school, and guess who's picking her up? Lily! The girl that I kicked out at four in the morning. And the girl who didn't even come to school today!" I give him an angry look back.

"My parents do that all the time Ty. They either come home too drunk or too high to notice I'm in existence. Why do you think I spend most of my time at your place? To get my mind off things because unlike me, you live in a good environment. It was one stupid choice they made, don't let it ruin your relationship." I go to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"I'm sorry man. I'm just a little on edge-"

"Yeah. You and everyone else, what's up with lover girl?" I ask referring to Brianna, he shakes his head and shrugs. "I don't know. She won't tell anyone, not even her best friends. And Lily isn't even here so we can't ask her." I decided not to tell him about Lily's encounter with me last night because it will just add more stress on him.

"Alright well I'm going to go for a smoke." I reply, we do our hand shake and go our separate ways. As I turn the corner, I am shocked to see Lily smoking with the stoners.

"Lily? What are you doing here?" I ask worriedly, she laughs. "What are any of us doing here? If you think about it, we are all wastes of space waiting to die."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She walks over to me slowly, the look in her eyes makes me want to kiss her.

No. Now is not the time!

"I'm just letting my inner self free. As for what's wrong with you, you might want to help the situation going on in your pants right now." I look down and automatically turn around.

I don't need this right now! Come on!

"Oh and tell Tyler I am babysitting today. Thanks Jay." She blows a kiss at me which only makes things worse.

The bell rings and I find myself in a very bad situation. I can't just go into school like this! What the hell do I do? I never get these! I haven't had one since eighth grade.

I decided to text Ty.
J- BIG EMERGENCY! GET TO THE CORNER NOW!
Ty- I'm already in class, what could be so urgent?
J- I was talking to Lily and the same thing that happened in eighth grade is happening now and I don't know how to stop it. GET OVER HERE!
Ty- What happened in eighth grade?
J- I got a boner.
Ty- 😂😂😂
J- It's not funny! get your ass over here I don't know how to stop it.
Ty- I told you I'm in class. Just think happy thoughts. Don't think about Lily or girls naked. Think about the beach and the sun and a rainbow.

Okay. I'm going to try, hopefully that gets rid of this. Either way, I'm skipping the rest of the day.

Lily's POV
Once I picked up Sara, I told her that I would take her out to the park and she can tell me all about her day. She looked so happy when I picked her up, at least she can tell me her stories and I can smile with her.