Chapter 5- Challenge Accepted

(Gif of Brianna)
Jadon's POV
Once I got to the party, it was in full swing. Wow, Sage really goes all out. I wish I would have come to more of these parties, too bad I was blinded by chicks and popularity.

I was greeted at the front door by Brianna who was clearly drunk. "Hey Jay, wanna go upstairs?" She giggles, I take her arms off my shoulders.

"Why don't you go ask Ty?" She smirks. "Good idea!" She turns to the direction where Ty is talking to Sage. I decided to take that as my chance to talk to Noah and the other lacrosse guys.

"Hey guys, can I ask you something?" I question, a drunken Noah turns around with an idiotic smirk on his face. "Anything bro!"

"I heard something about a bet concerning Ty and Lily Fitzgerald-"

"Oh yeah dude! We bet that Ty can't get Lily to fall for him and he agreed saying that it'll help him get closer to Bri." He laughs, I sigh knowing what a dick move he just pulled.

"Alright. Just clarifying it." I smirk and walk over to the karaoke station with a smile on my face. "Hey everyone, I would like to make a very special announcement. Bri, I think you would like to be up front and center. Ty, why don't you come too!" I reply enthusiastically, Ty walks up nervously.

"You see everyone, there has been rumors going around and I would like to clarify. Bri, Ty here has loved you for a very long time now and I think it's time that you both stopped playing games and went out. What do you say?" I reply bluntly, Ty shoots eye daggers at me, giving me the death glare.

She looks at him and then turns green causing her to puke all over my shoes, as gross as it was, I couldn't help but laugh. He deserved it after what he's trying to pull with Lily.

"What the hell man?!" He shouts at me angrily, I chuckle. "I should be saying the same to you. Making a bet to get Lily to fall for you just so Bri would go out with you instead. You know how she gets Ty! How could you-"

"Me? How could you? You ruined everything!"

"Don't act like you didn't deserve it, acting so tough used to be my thing but I've changed Ty. It's time for you to change too. It's not my fault that you're pining over Bri and it's not my fault that she doesn't love you!" I shout back, he chuckles.

"You're going to be sorry. I was only considering the bet but now I'm a hundred percent sure I want to go through with it. And this time, it won't even be for Bri, it will just be to see you squirm. I'll get Lily to fall for me and you'll be left in the dust." He storms out, I shake my head and go back over to Noah.

"Alright, I want in on this bet." 
Tyler's POV
"Ugh I hate him so much!" I scream while slamming the front door closed, my niece Sara comes in and grabs my leg. "Uncle Ty!" I pick her up and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi princess, where's your mommy and daddy?"

"Sara, you know not to run off life that. What's going on?!" Sara's babysitter Lily says while holding a baseball bat in her hands. I put her down and throw my hands up in surrender.

"Don't swing! It's just me!" I chuckle, her face turns red. "Sorry, I thought there was a burglar and I had to investigate, after all the Hunter's trust me with their daughter." I nod in understanding.

"Well, I'm home now, I can watch her." She looks taken back at first but then I sigh. "I'm sorry that sounded rude-"

"No it's okay. Tell Blake and Ivy that I can babysit Friday" She grabs her stuff, I raise my eyebrow. "Isn't that homecoming?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So aren't you going?" She shakes her head. "I would much rather watch a six year old then watch a bunch of sweaty guys tackle each other and after that go to a dance to see more sweaty teens grinding on each other. No thanks." I smirk.

"You're not like all the other girls."

"And I would like to keep it that way. Bye Ty, see you in school." She closes the door and I sigh and pick up Sara. "So what did you do today?" She giggles.

"Lily and me baked cookies-"

"Then lets go have some!" I reply enthusiastically, she giggles and runs into the kitchen. We ate cookies until we couldn't eat anymore. I love Sara like she is my sister which is why I will do anything to protect her.

"Sara, Lily we are home!" Ivy calls out, Sara goes running into Ivy's arms. "Hey guys."

"Hey Ty, what happened to Lily?" Blake  asks, I scratch the back of my head. "Well..."

"You told her she could leave again didn't you?" He questions, I chuckle. "Maybe-"

"Ty you need to be nicer to that girl, she has done so much for this family. Can you at least try?" I sigh and nod. "Fine I'll try, I promise. How was your date?" Ivy smiles.

"Really good, Blake took me to the same place we went to on our first official date. How was your party?" I smile.

"That's great. And it was horrible. Jadon told Brianna I like her in front of everyone and she hurled on his shoes!" I grunt, Ivy chuckles.

"Give it time, and if that doesn't work move on to a new girl. Maybe take Lily on a date-" I cut her off by laughing.

"I think that girl would rather burn in hell than go on a date with me." This time they are the ones laughing. "Let me tell you our story." And so they told me and Sara the story of how Ivy hated Blake's guts up to where they are now and I am amazed.

"So are you going to ask her on a date or not?" Blake questions seriously. "DO IT!" Sara giggles.

"I'll think about it." Challenge accepted.