Chapter 11- Mondays

Mondays. If I could kill them, I would. But what made it even worse was the thought of Carter coming to get me for what I did to him keeps appearing in my brain.

There are a variety of things he could do. He could kidnap me on my way to school, or drug me, the things he is capable of are unbelievable. The fact that he has connections to bad people didn't help my situation either. I just don't know what to do.

Yes we did move after what happened but if he got my number from Ben, who knows what else he could have gotten out of him.

Last night, I acted as if everything was normal, but Sara kept pestering me about it so I lied and said that I didn't feel good. I have been lying awake all night worrying about what was going to happen.

Someone knocked on my door, I didn't even bother to get up to open it. I couldn't move, nor did I want to. The door opened, revealing Brianna who came into my room and sat down on my bed next to me. "Is everything okay?" She questions, I glare at her making it clear that everything is in fact not okay.

"I honestly just don't know what to do. I'm conflicted... but most of all I'm afraid, no. I'm petrified Bri. He probably wants revenge for what we did. He called me last night and asked if he should pick me up regular time and when I asked what he wanted from me, he just laughed." Tears threaten to leave my eyes, but I won't let them fall over him.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea... you don't have to go to school if you don't want to, I can stay home with you-"

"That's the issue, now that dad started working from home, I just can't stand looking at him after he cheated and brought that bitch home. But on the other hand, I can't eat, I can't sleep, I am even having trouble breathing most of the time because of Carter. And the icing on top of the cake, Jadon and Sage keep trying to talk to me and I just don't know what to do anymore." I sigh, bringing my hands to my face.

"It's going to be okay Lily. Maybe you should just forget the whole kiss thing happened, since Carter is back, you need your friends more than ever. I'm not saying you should forgive them, but just consider talking to them again." She replies, apprehension clear in her voice.

I slowly nod. She's right, I need all of the protection I can get from this monster. But unfortunately that means that eventually I'll have to tell them what really happened between me and him and I don't think I'm ready to do that.

I look at the clock and see that it is 7:30, I slowly get up, knowing that I don't have to go into school until nine. "I'll think about it. I'm going to take a shower." I went into my bathroom, locked the door and ran the shower. I then stripped my clothes and got in, as I was washing up, images of him popped into my head and with that came a bad memory.

"I don't care what you say mom, he loves me!" I shout, tears streaming down my face, she just laughs. "Loves you? He doesn't love you! A guy does not do that to the girl he loves-"

"You don't know what you're talking about! He loves me, and I love him. We are going to start a family together with this baby wether you like it or not!" I go to storm out but what she says next makes me stop in my tracks.

"If he loves you then why is he messing around with that Morgan girl? She told me that he came on to her and she rejected him, does that seem like a man that loves you? A man that loves you should cherish your feelings. You're fifteen Liliana, what the hell do you know about raising a family? More importantly, what do you know about love?"