"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked hesitantly not wanting to push her at all. The teacher shook her head like a child before she got up with a sigh, heading into her bedroom. I gave her some privacy as I caught a glimpse of her changing into comfier clothes. As much as I wanted to look I knew I couldn't. Soon enough Y/N leaned up against the door frame waving me into her room. I got up and slowly walked to her, where she pecked my lips and motioned to the extra set of sweats already laying on the bed for me to change into.

"Not really but I do just want to cuddle with you." Y/N explained with a small smile. "So change and let's get to it." I was surprised when the taller girl plopped onto her bed with her eyes trained on mine. I immediately felt shy under her gaze causing a blush to form on my face, which then led to me turning my head in hopes that she wouldn't see it. I stuttered over my words as I finally spoke.

"I-I'll uh, just g-go in the bathroom." I pointed towards the door with my thumb and scurried into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I changed as fast as I could, putting my clothes to the side and bounding onto the bed with Y/N once I was finished. She chuckled quietly as I buried myself into her neck with a smile on my face. I closed my eyes to embrace the moment as the taller girl started to scratch my back softly and slowly. I could clearly feel her body relax against mine which boosted my pride. I loved it whenever I felt the taller girl relax from my touch, it let me know I held some type of power over her. I placed a chaste, loving kiss on Y/N's neck.

"Will you spend Christmas with me?" Y/N suddenly spoke up causing my eyes to snap open. I leaned back to give the teacher an incredulous look. "I just know my mom is going to keep going with her game of getting Lucy with me so I want you there, so I don't lose my shit." She sheepishly admitted. Even though I was about to give her my answer she kept going on. "She doesn't fucking get it. She doesn't get that I'm already in a relationship and it honestly pisses me off. She doesn't get that I will never like Lucy like that but she still thinks we'll end up together. She doesn't get-" I cut Y/N off with a swift kiss to end her rambling.

"Yes, I'll go with you." I smiled but the taller girl simply sighed and sat up from her position. When she put her head in her hands I got up and sat behind the taller girl. I wrapped my arms around her neck and sat back on my knees. "You don't have to stress about anything anymore, it's just us. Don't tire yourself out baby." The nickname slipped past my lips but it didn't seem like Y/N minded. I moved my hands to her shoulders to begin kneading, hoping that a massage would help calm her down. When I saw her shoulders slack an even better idea came to my head, and I leaned down hesitantly to kiss the back of Y/N's neck. The small pecks turned into open mouth kisses which led to the teacher leaning her head to the other side, allowing me more access. I couldn't help but smirk at her action.

Despite my inexperience I felt on top of the world when I looked at the hickey I created on her neck. I ran my thumb on the bruised skin in victory. A squeal left my mouth when my knees were swept from under me to where I landed on my back, Y/N hovering over me with her pupils dilated and her eyes darkened. I gulped slightly at the sight while the taller girl settled in between my legs. "You were trying to seduce me." The teacher spoke in a quiet raspy voice. My breathing picked up once Y/N leaned down to brush her lips against mine. My eyes closed involuntarily at the action but when I leaned upwards to try to close the distance Y/N simply pulled back so I couldn't. "And let me tell you, it worked." Y/N whispered before she finally closed the distance between our lips.

Instantly my hands made their way to rest on the taller girl's sides. A small groan left my lips at the feeling of them being pressed against hers. I was surprised when the kiss escalated quickly to a faster paced one, Y/N's tongue gliding across my bottom lip looking for entrance. I gladly granted her access and when her tongue collided with mine looking for dominance a moan escaped my throat. The taller girl applied more pressure on my hips when she rested her bottom half against mine, and the pleasure had me moving my hips in search for more. I gripped onto the hem of Y/N's shirt and tugged on it, not being able to control myself anymore. All my worries were out the window, it was just us two in this moment. No judgement, nothing. I felt more comfortable with Y/N than I ever have with anyone else in my life. I trusted her with everything in me. Within these past couple of months my feelings for her only grew and I knew I was already in love with the teacher. She had shown me compassion like no one else had, attention like no one else had. I loved knowing I was a top priority for her, and she knew she was mine. I loved her.