His right hand squeezes my hip harshly and I open my eyes to look at him. His now luminous eyes cut deep into mine. And I moan at the sight of him between my legs, I can see a little part of his tongue that isn't in me, but the part that is, is doing miracles.

I can hear and see his lips smacking my skin and sucking. He slips a finger into me and I feel like someone punched me in the stomach - a deserving punch, a punch that makes you feel good kinda. He takes it out and his finger teases my slit by moving it back and forth, going a little deeper into me each time, while his expert tongue touches all around my walls. His eyes close again, his mouth opening extremely wide and shortly after he hit's that one spot. And I can take no more, literally.

My back starts to slump down the wall, the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach wanting to be let-go, so badly. Harry holds tightly onto the backs of my thighs, not daring to let me drop. I groan loudly when he moves my legs farther apart, his tongue stops moving fast and he licks one last soft line from the end of my slit to my top. Once his lips leave my sex I cum undone.

He smiled at me and moved his hands to cup my bottom, squeezing and holding onto it while he licks off all my cum. My heavy pants start to become less noisy but my chest wouldn't stop thumping. I push a stray hair behind my ear and look down at Harry who started to unbuckle his belt already. He smiles at me, but before he could say a word, I smile back and crouch down to him. My sex sore, I crawl on top of him, pushing him down.

A woman can have just as much control as a man.

My lips met his and I show him my multitasking skills as I take off his black blazer and then start to unbutton his black dress shirt, which was buttoned to the very top. His hands have a firm grip on my bum, and since my chest is nearly in his face, he leans forward to leave kisses on top and all around my bra. Impatiently, Harry rips open the buttons of his shirt, ruining the material. Now that that's done I move my hands slowly down his torso, to get in his pants.

I kiss his nipples and around his naval. I look up to see him watching me.

My kisses reach his v-line and I pull down his pants. His erect c.ck seems to suffer from claustrophobia in his tight looking black boxers and I'm about to free it from its pain.

Sooner or later that'll be putting me in pain-

"Shit, you need to hurry, Gisele." Harry speaks. His voice comes out in a rush and he squeezes his eyes, his fingers massaging his temples, he looks as if he can't hold it in anymore.

I nod my head and pull down his boxers. His c.ck already up in the air, I wrap my fingers around it, slightly pulling it like I were to pull out a drawer. His back arches and his eyes are shut.

"I swear to God, I'm about to come. Do something!" He yells at me.

I put my lips to his c.ck and suck so hard, the hardest I've ever done... well having it be only my second time doing so. My right hand pumping the rest of his c.ck that isn't in my mouth. I take more of him in my mouth and my saliva starts to reach the corners of my lips. I just really want him to cum... I guess I am in love.

Harry grabs the back of my head and pushes me against his c.ck, making me thrust against him and once he hits the back of my throat he comes undone. He let's out that sexy, manly scream of his, I swallow and feel myself getting wet all again.

"Shit," he pants. "Shit, shit, shit." His hand covers his eyes. I pull his boxers back up his legs and then his pants. He continues to lay on the floor, his breathing becoming slower and regular. Still unable to see me he talks, "I can't wait for the day when I cum inside of you... I'll cum all over again if I think about it." He purses his lips.