"Oh eommonie. We will be sitting for a bit longer, we are not done yet" I said "why dont you sit with us until then, there is no one else here" I said as you noticed that the other customers had left and were the only ones.

Eommonie smiled and sat down beside me as i smiled at her. I looked up at Namjoon who was still standing looking from me to eommonie blankly.

"Didnt I ask you to sit Jagiya?" I told Namjoon all too politely.

"What?" he said seeminly in a trance. I caught him by the elbow and made him sit down.

"Finish your dinner" I ordered him and he obediently picked up his chopsticks.

"He loves you so much doesnt he?" eommonie said and Namjoon winked at again. I quickly looked at eommonie and put on the best smile I could at a disastrous situation like this.

"How long have you been running this place?" I asked, avoiding her question.

"Its been twelve years now. Abeoji used to be a businessman in Seoul before and when our son finished his graduation, we handed over the company to him and came to live here in Jeju. We missed living like a family, so we opened up this  Most of our customers are regular locals who know us and we are like a family. I think you are the first tourists to visit us. Tourists usually go to the big restaurants in the town." she said, although it didnt sound like that worried her.

"How do you know we are tourists?" I continued the conversation looking at Namjoon who was thankfully engrossed in eating again. "We never saw you here. The locals love coming here. Omo omo omo I shouldnt be bragging" she said and laughed. "Also, you dont have the the local jeju accent though your Korean is great for gorgeous halfie like you" she said matter of factly. I nodded my head in realization she was talking about the color of my skin and curly hair.

"My sister lives in Seoul, her daughter is in Jeju too right now. She said she will visit me wih her friends tomorrow. She must be the same age as you, but she isnt married yet. She doesnt speak jeju either of course" eommonie said. Namjoon finished his food and chose the exact moment to burp.

"Oops sorry" he said using a napkin to wipe his mouth. I chuckled. "Okay then, I guess we should get back to our hotel. Thank you for the delicious food. We will come again while we are here" I said getting up from your chair.

"Yes yes. Come again!" she said as we both bowed to her and her husband at the desk.

______-__

We both quietly walked out looking around. The Jeju nightlife was so bright and peaceful.
.
"Thanks! For...um back in there" I muttered. He pursed his lips and nodded.

"It doesn't go well with me when you are nice to me" he said staring into the distance.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I think Im addicted to you being so against me all the time. You saying thanks feels like Im talking to someone else" He said looking at me now.

"You mean to say I have double standards? You think Im fake?" I retorted.

"No. I didnt say that" he said all too calmly.

"What then? This is exactly the problem with people like you. You dont understand it when people are good to you and that is why you dont understand it when two people are in love and want to be together. Aishh... You confuse me so much! I dont.... I dont know if I should try to understand you or find a gun and shoot you" I said frustrated and started walking towards the road to get a taxi.

"Where are you going?" he called from behind

"To the hotel  and dont you dare come with me. Get your own taxi" turning around and snapping at him as kept walking backwards towards the road.

"Hyeri..."

"No. Just stay there until I leave first"

"Hyeri! Stop, wait..."

"Don't test my patience Namjoon"

" HYERI STOP" he screamed running towards me and pulling me hard by the hand as I heard a ear splitting honking of a car just pass by my ear behind. I stared at the car speeding away, judging by the speed in which it moved away, I realized I just nearly missed death.

"Aish...What is wrong with you?" he barked. I was shaking so much, I couldnt feel any part of my body. I looked at Namjoon, he was saying something but I couldnt even make sense of what he was saying.

I looked at the road again, eyes wide with shock. I dont remember what happened after that but when I snapped back into my senses, I was standing in front of my hotel room and Namjoon was asking for my keys.

"If you dont give me the keys I will have to take you to my room. Not that I mind, but Im just reminding you." he said. I looked at him blankly and took my keys out from my purse, unlocking the door by my self and getting in, closing the door shut behind me on his face. I dragged my feet to the shower and stripped off, I had no idea what I was doing. After the shower I walked to the bed where my camera was. I looked at the pictures,  smiling with the flowers, numerous selcas, then Namjoon and I. And bunches of photos of Namjoon smiling, Namjoon bored face, Namjoon zombie face, Namjoon poker face, Namjoon aegyo face, Namjoon wait-im-not-ready face. Namjoon! Namjoon! Namjoon! Circling around in my mind I didnt realize when I fell asleep under my sheets naked hugging my camera.

_____________
AN:
The first half was actually  the story of me choking  on food.

The last half was based on a dream and its driving me crazy....

Most of my books were infires by my dreams or real life oh gosh help