"You have ranked some in the demon world with four demons pledging their undying loyalty to you. Two hellions soon to be three, a house demon and a hellhound, a younger one willing to take on an ancient hellhound no less. You must be one hell of a girl to accomplish that." Garrick said.

"I care for them as they care for me." I told him holding my pistols up. Garrick smiled. "Lets just cut to the chase Isabella. I do enjoy a good hunt but I have reservations at some fancy French restaurant in about an hour and a half." Garrick said.

"Too bad you won't be there." I told him. Garrick raised an eyebrow. Before I could fire he was in front of me nailing his right fist in my gut. He then disarmed me and threw my pistols. He went to punch me and I caught his arm and tried to kneed him.

He caught me knee before flipping me over. I managed to roll over as he tried to bring his boot down on me. I glared at him and he simply smirked. "I'm stronger than you Isabella." Garrick said before he hauled me up and I tried to wail for forehead into his.

He pushed my head back before flipping me over and my back met the dirt and I winced before coughing. He kicked me again and I clawed down his leg leaving angry red marks. I stumbled up and he smiled. "I do love challenging woman who don't back down. Such a fun fight." Garrick said with a smirk.

I ran at him. My goal was to climb up him and slam him to the ground or if he put me on the ground swipe out his legs. Each trick has proved efficient in all my fights. So I tried to jump on him and he flipped me over and I landed on the ground. He then kicked me once again and my vision flashed to the forest. Lucas was hidden away in the bushes with a box. The blocker. Thank god. I needed Satan's help now. I just needed it.

My eyes traveled. If I could walk or crawl a little my pistols were there and I could light them of fire. Then give Garrick a run for his money. Yes a perfect plan. I began to push myself up and stumbled forward trying to get towards the pistols.

"Running Isabella. You can't fight me so you become a coward. How interesting." Garrick said with a smirk. He kicked me sending me just where I needed. Lucas looked at me before pulling the wires out and Satan's presence spread over me like a warm blanket something to comfort me.

'Just like the night of the rogues.'

"Fuck off hellhound." I told him grabbing my pistols. He cackled like a hyena. 'Satan you sure you didn't accidently make him a hellhyena.' 'Very funny in a time of serious.' 'It was a good joke though.' Satan snorted. Enough reaction for me.

I grabbed my pistols and adrenaline shot through my veins and I forced myself up ignoring the pain. I pointed my pistols as Lucas crept out of the forest with his crossbow. He nodded and made a motion. I knew what it meant. "I'm not scared of harmless silver bullets." Garrick said advancing."You should be afraid of any bullet." I told him.

"Isabella now!" Lucas yelled. I fired five shots and Lucas fired a crossbow bolt and his lit with his fire and all five bullets went into blue. The two slammed into Garrick and the flames mingled creating a purple like flame.

'The flame of Satan and Lilith.'

It was a beautiful flame and Garrick was screaming and he lurched forward taking on a black misty form. His red flame came before the flames eventually disappeared and he hit the ground covered in burn marks. "He'll be surprised." Was Garrick's last words before he disappeared.

I took in a deep breath before black spots. "We make one hell of a team." Was what I said before passing out.
******************

-One week later-

I was sitting outside the Ashford with my sketchbook out sketching the wolves in front of me. Orchid was laying with Andrew and she was in the back of my sketch. Alex who had a really small wolf from being so young, nearly pup size but a little larger thought he could take on Rory and was currently tugging on his tail. Alex had grown some so he wasn't puppy size when he first shifted. 'It was sorta cute.'

Dalton and Andrew were rough-housing trying to get Nico's attention who was sulking with Angel. Nico had his ankle sprained in the hybrid battle. Couldn't call it a war as nothing was planned. A battle. 'A well won battle. Not a single causality. Which I call an even good win.'

'But one wolf is in a coma from spine paralyzing sending him into a coma.' The pack doctor was quick to the scene when his mate, the nurse came in with the guy. When I heard it was a guy I silently hoped it was Trace as he was a warrior.

'Don't forget he called you a freak of nature and Ash went all sorts of Alpha wolf on him.' I remember that conversation from pretty much all the Ashford's well except Max, Noah, and Alex.  'And Isaac.' 'Well no duh he is a baby I didn't expect him to tell me that.'

I mean Isaac could talk some. He called me Izzy every time he saw me. I tried to get him to say Isabella but he just called me Izzy. I gave up. I had a feeling he'd grow up calling me Izzy would eventually learn to say Isabella but still wouldn't call me that.

Dalton looked over at me. His tongue hung out and his blue eyes met mine. I motioned for him to go back. I didn't feel like changing the sketch. It's not like I could get them to stay still. Least the background wouldn't change and I had good memory.

Derik came out from the Ashford house carrying his shotgun. "A rogue sighting was spotted wanna go check it out. Lucas said he'd meet us half there with your brothers." Derik said flashing me my pistols. I looked at him through my slightly black eye.

Garrick did it.

Along with the numerous bruising on my body. Least I came out with no broken limbs. 'That is always a plus.'You found Garrick yet?' 'Nope he chose a good time to come in as hellhounds were returning with the damned souls. Nothing has been found yet. We'll keep searching though.'

Garrick made no attempts to come back. "I don't think he will come back Isabella. I think he was here to test you and report." Derik said. I nodded and got up. "We'll be back." I called out to the wolves. They all looked at us probably expecting an answer.

"Rogue siting." I replied. Dalton stood up. "I can handle it." I told him as we walked to my mustang. I waved to him. He helped get me to the infirmary. I could appreciate that. He was always there for me. He might as well be smiling right now.

Derik took off down the driveway as I began to assort all the weapons. 'Get the ammo. It's in the chest.' I reached behind grabbing all the weapons and reloading them all and putting the attachment to the shotgun. I polished them to make them look shiny and new and smiled at my pistols.

They were my first weapon and favorite weapon. I carved my initials into them. It was a sign of them being mine. After having that done I polished our daggers and gave Derik his and stored mine before cocking both of our weapons back as Lucas's SUV pulled into view and we all got out.

"Lets go." I told them.

2002. So the next chapter is the Epilogue then Satan's Ascension starts. I'm excited. Delta's Rogue should have a chapter published today or tomorrow. Until next time Rogue marshmallows.

 Until next time Rogue marshmallows