Okay

"Why are you still awake, Babe?" Hayley propped herself up on her elbows, covers still draped over her body. She stared sadly at her husband's pacing shillouete. Even just by a shillouete, she could tell he'd changed. The stress of everything in the moment had made him skinner. His facial hair started to grow out, and he just wasn't the same. Maybe he'd bitten off more than he could chew. Or maybe he hadn't. They hadn't gotten that far yet. "You've got to be up early tomorrow. Come back to bed."

"Can't." Derek stated, walking around to his side of the bed and sitting down. Hayley took the covers off of herself and scooted over to where he was; their backs now facing Hayley's side.

"And why can't you?" She rested her head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand.

"I just can't." He mumbled.

"C'mon, I'm your wife. Tell me what's keeping you up this late, because this isn't like you." Hayley gave his cheek a kiss.

"It's stupid, anyways." Derek mumbled once more and put his head in his hands.

"It isn't. Lay down and tell me what's wrong." She wrapped her arms around him. Derek gently took her arms off as he laid down, but then he enveloped her into a hug once he was laying back down.

"It's just...I had a stupid dream about everyone hating tour, and like what if they do, what if it comes true?" Derek sighed.

"Der, nobody is going to hate tour. You put this together with Jules and have been working on it behind the scenes for almost three years. The audience will be able to see that. They'll see the hard work, and the time, and the dedication you put into it." Hayley nuzzled her head into his neck. "But if you want to do your best, you need sleep." Derek just nodded. He ran his hands though her hair and held her close.

Within a while, they were both back asleep, and somehow, they both could tell that everything would be okay.

~~~~~

Short, but sweet, for all my Dayley shippers out there! Hope you liked it! Xoxo! ❤