Stationery Bicycles (Pt. 2)

Previously in "Stationery Bicycles":

Do I really need to be writing these? Y'all know what's going on.

I'm going to skip on the recap this time, but leave a comment if you like having the Previously In's.

Thanks!

Onto the oneshot!

~~~~~

"Where are you taking me?"

"Where do you think?"

"Oh no, Burgess, I am...no!"

"Yes." She insisted, tugging on his arm.

"Travis is going to kill you if he finds out you're bringing me back to your place! Sharna, I can't let...no."

"Will you stop?"

"I can't, Sharna! I don't want him emotionally hurting you because of me!"

"He won't! He's all the way in Maine."

"This would still be cheating, Shar!"

Sharna said nothing. Tears just filled her eyes.

Everything clicked.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, Sharna!" He hugged her tightly once she got out of the driver's seat.

"We broke things off Monday, I'll be fine."

"Have you been eating enough? Or sleeping?" Val asked, running his eyes over Sharna, head to toe.

"Yes, Val, I'm seriously good."

"Lies!" He concluded quickly.

"VALENTIN, I'M NOT LYING TO YOU!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive." She took a deep breath. "Now, let's go inside."

Val followed his favorite girl inside her apartment.

"Do you want any dinner?" She asked Val.

"No, no, I'm alright."

"Sure?"

"Yes, Love, I'm sure." Val nodded and kissed her knuckles.

Sharna began to walk around to her room to change clothes when Val's voice filled her ear again.

"MAY I WATCH THE T.V.?" He yelled.

"YES, LOVE, OF COURSE!" Sharna yelled back with a chuckle.

Minutes later, Sharna came back in an old Hinch-Burgess '16 shirt and cropped leggings. Her messy topknot became an even messier topknot, and her makeup was all off.

Sharna took a seat next to Val on the sofa.

After the newscast he was watching had ended, a promo for that week's SYTYCD episode came on.

Sharna quickly glanced over at Val to make sure he wasn't going to go on a rampage, seeing Jenna was being interviewed in this promo.

Val quickly turned off the TV, in hopes to calm himself down.

"I hate this!" Val exclaimed, looking at Sharna. "Everytime I try to watch TV, she's there! Everytime I pass that corner Starbucks, I think of her! Everything I do somehow leads me back to remember her and I HATE IT!"

Sharna was quiet. She didn't know what to do, what to say.

"Come here, Love." Val whispered, obviously calmer now.

Sharna leaned into his open arms.

"I'm sorry I blew up like that, I didn't mean to." He kissed the top of her head. "You're going through a rough time too." He said in a hush once more.

"It isn't as rough when I'm with you."