Fake I.D.

// Cousin back story credits to emilyh703 //

"So you got your brother to hook us up with fake I.D's?"

"Yep. So tonight you are..." He glanced at the card. "Rebecca Stewart. Back story in case anyone asks: you graduated from Yale with a degree in business and you now run your own chain of internationally acclaimed professional dance companies."

"Nice." She took the I.D.

"And I am Jackson Robertson: University of North Carolina graduate with a engineering degree, professional chemical engineer."

"Nice, Mr. Robertson." Jenna winked and they walked arm and arm into the party.

Inside the party, they went to get drinks when Val realized that his cousin was the bartender.

Val made sure to glance at the card around his neck just to make sure.

"Dwayne Phillips, glad to see you here." Val winked.

"Hey, Kids. Drinks?"

"Sure." They ordered and started talking to him.

"What are you up to, Dwayne?"

He winked before continuing. "I'm a graduate of Cornell University of California and a professional plumber."

"Wow...great coverup story." Val thought.

He slid the drinks towards the couple.

They did a lot a bit of dancing before a tall man with a gold badge approached the two.

"Come with me."

They followed him into an interrogation room that was upstairs of the building the party was being held at.

"You two were caught using fake identification passes at this party, am I mistaken?"

"No, Sir." Jenna said.

"Jenna." Val elbowed her rib cage.

"Silence!"

"First time felony?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Two hundred fifty. Each."

Val and Jenna somehow had the right amount of money on them, so they handed it to him.

"Now leave, you're banned."

"Banned?"

"Yes, banned!"

The two scurried from the building and back home.

"Remind me to never use a fake I.D again."

"Don't have to ask me twice."

Now that the two were down a combined total of $500, their spirits weren't too high, but they had a good time before they got caught.

So there's that.