Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines

"Derek, Babe, what are you doing?" Hayley laughed as she noticed her boyfriend's sudden fascination with the Coca-Cola Freestyle Machines at Qdoba.

"It's so magical!" He said, eyes wide open as he pressed a touchscreen to add cherry flavors to his Coke. "What is it?!"

"A Coca-Cola Freestyle Machine."

"I want one in our apartment."

"We can't get one in our apartment." Hayley laughed.

"What if I bribe that guy Artem has connections with in Staten Island? Could he get us one?"

"No! C'mon, D, we haven't got all day." Hayley laughed again.

"Alright." Derek put a plastic lid on his soda and started out the door with his girl.

They got back to the studio and ate their lunch.

"PEOPLE ARE LIKE COCA-COLA FREESTYLE MACHINES!" Derek concluded midway through their lunch.

"Oh my gosh." Hayley mumbled.

"No, I'm serious! Sharna, back me up here."

"I can't help you, Love."

"NO, BECAUSE A COCA-COLA FREESTYLE MACHINE HAS ALL THESE DIFFERENT CHOICES THAT DO AND DON'T GO TOGETHER, RIGHT?! THIS LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FINDING THE FLAVOR THAT GOES TO AND WORKS WITH YOUR SODA. RIGHT?!"

"Woah, dang, Derek." Sharna said after his speech.

"Right?!"

"People are like the Freestyle Machines." He said quite proudly again and finished his food.

~~~~~

// Hey, I hope you liked this little oneshot! //

Xoxo!