Chocolate Coins

// Plot requested and Written For: RosyChmerkovskiy. Thanks so much, Darling! //

~~~~~

"Hey, Shar, I'm really in a pinch. I hate to do this, but could you watch Shai for just a little while? Like 2-5 today?"

"Of course, Peta! You don't even have to ask! I love getting my Shai cuddles."

"Great! Thank you so, so, so much! I really owe you one."

"It's all good, Peta. I'll be over in ten?"

"See you then. Thanks again, Lovely."

"Of course!"

~~~~~

"Oh my goodness, Sharna, thank you so much for this!" Peta said once again as she began to list off basic information such as nap times and what to feed their little baby.

"Got it."

"Thank you so much, again!"

"Of course, Peta, really."

"Okay, we'll be back soon." Peta tickled her toddler's stomach, gave Sharna a hug, and left the house.

~~~~~

"Wow! That's a really pretty tree!" Sharna exclaimed when her and Shai were coloring on construction paper.

"Tank you!" Shai squealed.

They kept coloring until it was time for Shai to take a nap.

"Come on, Baby, it's time to nap."

"No!"

"But what if I said: if you take a nap, then I'll give you a prize!" Sharna made her eyes really wide, making Shai smile.

"Yay!"

"But you have to take a nap first."

"Okay!" Shai toddled his way up the steps.

Once he laid under the covers, Sharna turned off the lamp before Shai started asking for Sharna to read a story.

"Okay, Shai." Sharna sat down and read him Goodnight, Moon before he fell asleep for his nap.

~~~~~

A little over a half an hour later, Sharna heard Shai wake up, so she went into the small bedroom.

"Hey, Little Man."

She knew what he was looking for.

"Alright, I promised you." She pulled a chocolate coin from her purse and unwrapped it.

"Here you go."

"Yay!"

"Hey, Guys." Peta was back a lot earlier than anticipated.

"Oh, hey, P."

"Hi, Shar."

Peta looked over to her son. "Oh, you've got chocolate all over your face, let's go get you cleaned up." She picked Shai up and lead him to the bathroom down the hall.

As she was walking, she turned back to Sharna and winked.

"Go downstairs, I'll be down in just a second."

"Alright, P."