Can you feel the love tonight?

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

I wake up the next morning and still hear a snore coming from Zach. My phone notifies me that I have a message from Will.

From- Dr.Will

Hey I hope things are going good I'm happy to say that we have a new fanbase. Look. -link-

I open the link and it was a profile that supported Zach and I. I love the name they gave us cause its kind of funny.

While I look at the photos some people posted about us I hear Zach waking up. "Chrissy? You're up early." He said and I laughed. "I'm looking at #HighOnChrach." I said and he looked at me in confusion. "Why are you looking at people who are high on crack? Drugs are bad." He said and I bursted out laughing. "Not crack #HighOnChrach as in high on me Chrissy Costanza and you Mr. Zach Abels." I said and he sat up. "They posted about us at Disney and we have been shipped." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Want to make it sail?" He asked and I kissed his cheek. "Maybe after the week is over and I come to my decision." I said and he looked confused. "But we kissed." He said and had a pouty face. "Yes and it made me fall for you more. You haven't asked me out cause you wanted us to go out on dates." I said and he nodded. "Yeah you right." He said and got up to get his shirt.

"Where are we going today?" I asked and he picked up his phone. "You will know when we get there." He said with a smirk.

We both got dressed and went to the shuttle station. We took a shuttle and I looked out the window and saw the Animal kingdom park. Right away I got excited.

"Animal kingdom?!?!" I asked and hugged him. "Yep. We are going to get breakfast and then go on rides." He said as the shuttle came to a stop. We got off then went inside to see the little restaurants and gift shops. We went in and ordered then I saw more characters and we took more pictures. We ate then I raced him To rides very now and then.

We rode a couple rides and took pictures with almost every character until we got to the dinosaur ride. He help my hand and got the fast passes out and we went through.

The ride was alright in the start but then I got scared for some reason and help onto Zach as the rise came to a finish. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah some things just caught me off guard. It's been a while and I forgot some parts of the ride." I told him as we still were hand in hand.

"Oh my gosh. Its HighOnChrach. I love you guys and have shipped you both together for so long. Can I have your autographs?" A teen girl told us and had a little book that you can buy at every park. "Of course." We said at the same time and she handed me the book to sign first. After Zach signed it we both signed on my page #HighOnChrach and I handed the book back to her. We gave her a hug then took a picture with her and she said thank you and walked back to her family.

We got recognized a couple more times. We ended up going to see some shows they had like Finding Memo the Musical and It's tough to be a bug a bug's life theater show. Zach kinda had to help me with the bug show because there was things that caught us both off guard. He got scared then I did and so forth. He was trying to be the protector of me but I could tell he jumped a couple times. Especially when all the "bugs" left the theater before us honorary bugs.

We ended up riding a lot more rides and went on the safari. I was kind of scared because the lions I thought looked hungry and Zach made sure to keep me close to him throughout the whole ride.

We made out way to another restaurant and had dinner and just when we were done the park was closing. We took the shuttle to the resort and went back to our room.

"Thank you." I said as I laid on the bed. "For dinner. No problem it's apart of our date week." He said as I smiled. "Not just for dinner." I stopped then went and kissed his cheek. "For everything." I said as I went to my suitcase and grabbed some sleep clothes. "What should we do now? Are you tired?" He said as I said no but stepped into the bathroom locking the door and changed.

I come out and I saw a shirtless Zach flipping through channels and I went and sat next to him on the couch. "What are you watching?" I asked and he shrugged. "Don't know yet." He said flipping again and stopped seeing the Lion king was on. "Want to watch this?" He asked and I nodded. "Sure but let's go to the bed in case one of us falls asleep." I said and he got up and went to lay down with me.

We cuddled watching the movie until the song Can you feel the love tonight came on. I smiled and sang along and I noticed Zach was singing too. "I love this song." I said and he put his head on my shoulder. "Me too." He said and hummed the tune and sang to me in my ear. I felt my eyes get heavy and then I fell into a deep relaxed state. Once the song had finished I knew I fell asleep.

A/N

Another triple update because I am a trash boat that was busy and did not update on time. Sorry.

Sapphire <3