Call Me

*Zach's P.O.V.*

We hang up and Jesse got into the booth. We are recording a bunch of new songs and I am excited to see her. "Ready?" Jesse asked and I nodded and we started recording his part. In the middle of the second verse I get a text and saw it was Cameron. I ignore it but then he starts to blow up my phone. I let Mikey take over and get a call so I  go outside to answer it. "What, Cameron? I'm kinda busy." I say as I hear him laughing.

"What's wrong with your girl, dude?" He said and I get confused. "What do you mean?" I say and he is still laughing. "How did you get her to stop getting jealous?" He asks and I have no idea what he is talking about. "What?" I ask and he stops laughing. "Dude she used to have trust issues with me and now she's happy for me and Taylor. Have you guys done things yet?" He asked and I laugh. "I don't give her reasons to not trust me and no we haven't." I say and he laughs again. I got tired of him so I hung up.

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

Listening to music and cuddling with Taylor made me realize how Chrissy has changed since she's been with Zach. "Babe I love this song can we raise it?" Taylor asked and I turned up the volume. The song Call Me from Shinedown came on and I can't help but think if Chrissy. I saw her and she didn't seem bothered that me ans Taylor have been "running" into her for the past couple of weeks. Taylor and I made a bet that if we "bump" into her and act like a couple she would not really care and I said she would get annoyed. Never bet with your girlfriend money because you will end up loosing it.

The song finished and I restarted it to find Taylor asleep on my lap. I grab my phone and want to text Chrissy but I can't. I'm trying too hard I think and if not then I'm pushing her further and further away. Zach is one of my friends and I am trying to steal his girl who was originally mine and yet I have a good girl in front of me. What am I doing?

I can't hurt Taylor she's special to me but I can't deny my feelings anymore. The one I need to be with is the person that was originally mine. I text her hi and she responded? "Hey." Was all she said and I don't know why it gets me excited. Probably because she hasn't talked to me for weeks and ignored all my texts and calls. Maybe I should stop before Taylor gets up and gets mad. Nah I'll just say I'm texting one of my other friends. "Babe?" I hear her waking up and I kiss her head. "Go back to sleep baby I'm still here." I say and she yawns falling straight back to sleep. That was close....

We talk for a while and it makes me miss the old days of us being together. It was funny because most of the time we would text each other then she would sometimes be right next to me. That was a thing we did and I loved those moments because it was our weird thing that we both loved to do. I plug in my headphones and realize Call Me was on loop. Maybe I should tell her it's a good song. I'm not lying it is a great song.

I text her the YouTube link and she responds that she has heard this song before On Pandora and that she likes it. We used to give each other a song to loom up everyday and even though I shouldn't I still have them all. I remember she told me to look up Far Away from NickelBack and I still listen to it whenever I think of her. She had such a great fast in music and I got into some bands that she recommend for me. It was fun while it lasted though.

I sang along quietly and I felt myself falling asleep. Chrissy responds but for once I ignore it and shut my eyes letting the music be my escape. Maybe this was meant to happen. I am meant to fall for Taylor and she was meant to be with Zach. At least she treats me like somewhat a friend and not ignoring me that much. I put my head back onto the pillow and feel like I am going to knock out any minute. So that's what I did while having Taylor next to me.

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

I sit and sing the lyrics memorizing them and hope that everything is going well for Zach. He's still in a  recording session and he said it wasn't going well because things keep on happening to some equipment. I look back at my texts with Cameron and he still hasn't responded. He probably is with Taylor or fell asleep its pretty late actually. I have my headphones plugged in and am listening to the YouTube link Cameron gave about the Shinedown song Call Me. I get very distracted to the lyrics and song because it is beautiful. I don't know if he recommended that to get a message across but I'm probably never going to think about it like that because the sing is about wanting to leave but still caring and loving someone. Zach and I haven't used the I Love You thing because we don't feel its the right time to say it yet. Its only been a few weeks of us being together and I don't regret one single thing. He's coming in a few days and I can't wait. I miss Disney sometimes because all we did was be us and at night we cuddled and I felt safe in his arms. He made me learn that he is different and he is one of a kind.

A/N

Thanks for reading here is update #2. Hope you like it.

Sapphire<3